Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Need some help with my 55B6.....can't get the firmware to update......I have 3 spinning dots!!
Here is what has happened.....
- When watching I was getting the screensaver fireworks for no reason
- As done in previous situations, I triggered "reset to initial settings".
- the 3 colored spinning dots were triggered as if the reset had started, but no reset occurred.
- the 3 colored spinning dots would not go away.
- I downloaded the firmware to USB and tried to update using the manual USB update process per LG's online instructions.
- When I turn on the TV, with USB inserted, I still get the 3 colored spinning dots -- NOTHING HAPPENS!
I have tried 2 different USB drives and formatted both to FAT32, no success. Can't get past the 3 spinning dots!
Don't know where to go with next step!!
Thanks for any help you can provide!