Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By Prasan Prasad
I purchased an LG 43UH610T television in December 2017. I am located in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement. However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred.
I have gone through the below mentioned steps for resolving the issue but it didn’t worked.
For those of you still suffering from the same problem, here's an interim solution after 90 minutes on the phone with LG's Level 2 support:
- Disconnect your TV from both wired and wifi internet access options.
- Activate a Hotspot for internet access (use your smartphone or any other hotspot device)
- Use Settings>Network>wifi and select your Hotspot as your wireless internet connection. Confirm that you are connected to the internet.
- From Settings>General>About this TV, select resetting your TV to factory settings
- Follow the screen process until you get to the point that it asks about downloading the LG user agreement. Do that. It should work this time that you are connecting thru the Hotspot.
Still the "Unable to download user agreement" issue is not resolved. Please advice or depute a technician to resolve the issue.
By Nicolás Esteban Procak
The thing goes like this. I've shared a folder in a Win7 PC, the folder has one video and one sub srt file.
When i access from my LG 50uk6550 TV the video loads perfectly but the subs won't load.-
If I copy everything in a pendrive and plug it to the USB everything works wonderfull, but not from the network folder.
Is there any solution??
Thanks in advance!!
I am using SmartShare to connect my laptop to my LG smart TV. In the software on the laptop it signals that there are external subtitles available as soon as I name the .srt files appropriately, but the TV does not play them. The button for sub is grey and not clickable. Sometimes internal subtitles, integrated in the .mkv video file, do not work either. Sometimes they do. External subtitles (.srt) never work. External subtitles (.sub + .idx) usually work.
What is the cause for .srt not loading on the TV, but shows up in the computer software as available?