Bluetooth headphones for 43UK6300Y

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Evgeny Dubnov said:

Hi,

I intend to buy LG TV 43UK6300Y.

So question: if this TV require the Bluetooth headphones which must support LG sound sync (wireless) function.

If yes, could you send the list of acceptable Bluetooth headphones.

Thank you, 

Evgeny

Theoretically any Bluetooth headphones should work as it is a universal standard, myself I have been using a £15.00 generic set of earbuds from Amazon for the last three years without problem.   Of course your mileage may vary.

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By derrrface
      Has anyone had any luck hooking up a Bluetooth dongle to their TV and having WebOS recognize it?  I'm about to buy a replacement BT dongle from Amazon for my laptop and wanted to see if any particular make/model worked for them. Thanks!
    • By rahulkumar
      In some of the videos from you tube i can see LG web OS supports Alexa App however I am unable to see that on my TV. Can I find some help. My TV model is UK6500PTC. I have upgraded it to the latest version.
    • By tiadenif
      I have paired bluetooth headphones with my lg smart tv using bluetooth surround sound/internal speakers.  It worked except the volume control for the
      tv overrides the volume on the headphones.  Is there a way to get the headphone volume to work making them louder while leaving the internal speakers as they are set?  Thank you
    • By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hello Team,

We have 32LJ573D model and 43LH600T model LG smart tv.
      We are using Dash DRM video content in hosted web App in LG TV.
      Dash DRM video content is playing in 32LJ573D but not playing in 43LH600T model.
      Please let us know, what could be the issue, and let us the know the TV requirements to play Dash(.mpd format) DRM video content.