Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Evgeny Dubnov

Bluetooth headphones for 43UK6300Y

Hi,

I intend to buy LG TV 43UK6300Y.

So question: if this TV require the Bluetooth headphones which must support LG sound sync (wireless) function.

If yes, could you send the list of acceptable Bluetooth headphones.

Thank you, 

Evgeny

19 hours ago, Evgeny Dubnov said:

Hi,

I intend to buy LG TV 43UK6300Y.

So question: if this TV require the Bluetooth headphones which must support LG sound sync (wireless) function.

If yes, could you send the list of acceptable Bluetooth headphones.

Thank you, 

Evgeny

Theoretically any Bluetooth headphones should work as it is a universal standard, myself I have been using a £15.00 generic set of earbuds from Amazon for the last three years without problem.   Of course your mileage may vary.

Thank you George for response,

from 4  Bluetooth headphones which we have at home - no one can't connect to another LG TV (2 year old) which we have.

Because I've asked if something changed and new LG TVs don't have Bluetooth problem 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By derrrface
      Has anyone had any luck hooking up a Bluetooth dongle to their TV and having WebOS recognize it?  I'm about to buy a replacement BT dongle from Amazon for my laptop and wanted to see if any particular make/model worked for them. Thanks!
    • By Mihai B.
      Few days ago I received my new 55EG920V 4k OLED TV 2015 model with passive 3D and after a brief testing it turned out that 4k over DLNA isn't supported in WebOS2.0 - LG customer support already confirmed that. Of course, this limitation isn’t explicitly stated anywhere, neither in the the owner’s manual nor on the LG official website. The same MKV HEVC file would play well enough through USB, but not DLNA. So for the unlucky WebOS2.0 4k TV owners, the only way of playing 4k content from the home network is through USB. This is mind blowing, in the high speed internet connections and gigabyte ethernet era, LG force its own customers to move USB sticks between computer and TV.
      Leaving out important information through omission means misleading commercial practices: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/unfair-treatment/unfair-commercial-practices/index_en.htm.
      Are LG or WebOS developers willing to fix this issue through a future firmware update?

PS. the passive 3D is spectacular, this is the main reason I bought this somehow outdated 4k TV
      PS2. could someone with a WebOS3.0 or 3.5 TV confirm that 4k over DLNA is supported with this newer OS versions?
    • By K0sh
      Hello,
      Noob question, sorry.
      is there a way to get iTV Hub or even Disney app on my telly?

Thanks in advance,
      Max
    • By Deepraj T
      I hope LG check this forum.
      Powerful Browser App like Google Chrome that is able to play videos of Amazon Prime, the default browser  is like Kids play, taking ages to load. Able to control streaming quality in apps like Prime Video, Hotstar, NetFlix, Sunnxt etc., i do not understand how hard for any developer to put this feature in app, I think  WebOS SDK expose this to developer to provide this feature. File Explorer that allow us to store data in TV Wifi file Transfer App like ShareIT(Android) More Apps(MX Player, Jio Tv, Jio Cinema, Airtel Xtreme,  VLC Player etc.....)... i feel the most apps available in the content store are crap and useless  Actually i did not do much research before purchasing UK6360PTE TV, I never expected this much difference from Android TV, i do not know how LG even thinking to compete with this WebOS , because people are getting intelligent and do research before purchase of a TV. they definitely find Android TVs more feature rich.