Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

BigZ12

H-PLL PAL/NTSC in Service Menu.

Question

I accidently changed the value for the setting "H-PLL NTSC" to 1 in the Service Menu.
It was on "0" before, but now I cannot change it back to "0". Only values between 1 and 100 are possible.
Does anybody know how to change it back to 0?
A factory reset or an Instop Reset didn't work.

What is H-PLL?

If I don't get the value back to 0,  what should it be from 1-100? (I'm in Scandinavia if that matters ref PAL/NTSC)

4 answers to this question

Please? Is there someone who know how to get the values back to default? 
Tried "everything", but after changing from 0 / default, the only values you can choose is 1 - 100. 😢

3 hours ago, nemilose said:

Do you have any problem because of that setting?

Thanks for answering. 👍
No, I don't see anything wrong with the picture. It's more knowing that I did a mistake and can't fix it. :)
And because of the global dimming issue with the 2018/19 OLEDs (especially with football), I consider selling the tv and I don't want to sell it with wrong values set in the service menu. 

I just hoped there were someone who know how to reset a value to default, in this case "0".
BTW: I think/hope that H-PLL (Horizontal phase locked loop) is just a setting for analog video signal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Neversaydie
      I  have just bought an LG Smart Tv and have tuned it in via freeview and the guide shows that i have all the channels installed. However I am a Racing tv subscriber and the guide shows channel 261 as installed but when i try to access it I get a message saying 'Invalid Service' with an animation and a blank screen. I had no issues with my previous tv so am a little baffled by the fact that i cant receive racing tv on my brand new LG tv. Is this a compatibility problem or is that i need a flash player installed to stream racing tv. Can someone please offer a reason and a solution for this as it is driving me batty.

• By AndreasW
      Hello Community,
      I am glad I found this board. Unfortunately the circumstances are not that great. I use my LG 55UF7709 (latest updates are installed) mostly for Youtube and streaming movies from a network storage. Second thing works great. But over the last couple months I see my YT app behaving worse and worse in the little things:
      First it started with a different kind of scrolling. I believe after an update I just can't scroll vertically through the YT clips by only using the scroll wheel. This was alwasy working fine but know it is almost like I have to jump start the scroll with the arrow up/dow keys on the remote and than I can use the scroll wheel. Almost feels like it is blocked virtually even though the little red arrow changes its form which is telling me my scroll command is recognized.
      Now since a couple of weeks (I think since the last YT app update) every time I use the red arrow to jump to a certain position in the stream the video will start from beginning - no exception.
      Has anybody seen these issues, too? Isn't there a official support channel I can use? Looks like LG does not feel responsible for issues with the apps.
      Best and Thank you!
      Andreas
    • By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By Husny Nazoordeen
      hi, i baught a made in eygipt TV, Icant find Hme Dashboard in menu,and many other US apps, and there is no service country called US in the selection. i want apps like google assistant, home dashboard
    • By Srusick
      The the past three (3) weeks Sling App looses my login credentials and/or lists and error message.  I've had to uninstall and reinstall the Sling App multiple times on both of my LG OLED 55" & 65" tv's.  I've contacted Sling and their customer services noted they are aware of this issue with LG and some Samsung TV's and have no updates on when it will be resolved.  Anyone have the same issue? Greatly appreciated any suggestions on how to cure this issue., thx.