Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sde1972

Magic Remote Won’t Re-Register...ugh

I unregistered my remote because the power button wouldn’t turn off the TV and now I CANNOT get it to re-register!! I need help! Did I break my remote??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By FenrisWolf
      Is there anyway to change the colour of the pointer for the  'magic remote control'?
      Our dogs are going crazy trying to chase/catch the pointer icon on the screen. If I could change it to blue it wouldn't be a problem.
      I've found how to change the speed/size - that isn't the issue. Just any help of changing the colour would be great.
      Thanks in advance.
       Fenris
    • By Sandip Nath
      I have made the settings for Universal controller on the LG magic remote and it can now operate my set-top box, dvd player etc. with one exception. The tv remote can start/stop the settop box, change channels with the up/down arrow keys but there is no channel guide from where I select a channel visually. The channel guide page shows an empty table after the guide button is pressed on the remote. But everything is fine when I operate the STB with its own remote controller. I am using Tata Sky set-top box in India. Please help.
    • By Kiran K Telukunta
      After updating to 5.10.10, remote short cuts in Youtube does not work any more. Would be great if resolved.
    • By Remote
      The LG TV Plus app for Android works fine for me but it can only turn OFF tv and not turn it ON.  I assume that it is because when TV is off it is no longer on the WIFI network and the app cannot communicate with it.  My Roku Android app can turn ON and OFF my LG TV.  So, I first turn it on with the Roku app then boot up the LGTV Plus app.   Seems ridiculous that LG could not figure out how to turn on the TV.  
      Does anyone know of a fix?