Quantcast

Magic Remote Won’t Re-Register...ugh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Faseone01
      My TV just keeps turning on and off when plugged in . Cannot get to any menus , I have tried to unplug and it continues to do the same thing.
    • By J.Fischer
      Klipsch soundbar model Cinema400 volume (on/off OK) cannot be controlled using current Magic Remote. Also Klipsch is releasing newer model 1200 soundbar. 
    • By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you. 
    • By Mikeymert
      Hi all,
      I am having an issue in that when I connect my external hard drive it no longer recognizes any of the video files.
      all of the files appear and were all working fine yesterday, however none of the files work any longer. I have multiple file types (mp4, .mkv) which all worked yesterday evening but not any longer.

any help massively appreciated 
    • By RogerL
      When I use voice recognition to say, e.g., "watch PBS", I get a string of channels across the bottom and a very loud voice telling me that it has found channels. I want that voice to go away. Note that I have disabled Audio Guidance in the Accessibility Settings. This is on a OLED55CXAUA.
      Thanks.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By fade2gray
      Hi,

I can turn the Wi-Fi socket on and off using the Google Home app on my mobile phone by using the voice command "turn socket on" and "turn socket off".
      Using the same commands with Google assistant on the magic remote, will turn the socket on but will not turn it off.

Any advice please?
    • By michaelbr
      I bought an LG 49UK6200PLA in Spain, but on the LG Spanish site, there's no such model listed, how can I register this product? It seems this model is for UK, but for some reason it's also sold in Spain.
    • By datdarndot
      I have a one year-old model 43UK6500AUA, with standard remote only (no Magic Remote). I can find no mention anywhere of Time Machine. Does this model not include Time Machine  II functionality? Must one have a Magic Remote to reveal this feature? I am also baffled by numerous references in the forum to using HDMI , which should not be necessary if using the TV's built-in tuner, as I intend to do. There is also mention of using USB3 for the external HDD. My TV has only  two  USB ports : USB1 and USB2 — or does this refer to USB 3.0 version (as opposed to USB 2.0)?
    • By Colin Bamber
      Is it possible to programme an additional function on to the magic remote. 

There is a missing EDIT button that my HUMAX FVP-5000T uses to bulk delete recordings and various other functions. I can’t seem to replicate that function with any button on the magic remote.