Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Christonian
      Screen flickers real bad and seems to be getting worse over time should I make a claim it is only month and half old or this normal, now it is doing this every few minutes?
      LG C9 made in April 2020 bought in early August
      IMG-1198.MOV
    • By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      The sales person in showroom pushed for LG saying it has better sound and picture richness. But obviously didn't reveal big shortcomings of non-android smart TV in today's ecosystem. This is useless as you are not having freedom to install apps of your choice from playstore. I can't even get Sonyliv. Horrible OS. Now I am trapped for years after buying this TV. Don't buy LG or other non-android TV unless you can affford to throw it in weeks. When will LG grow up?
    • By wroot
      I have a 55 SM8100 series TV. AirPlay + Homekit was indeed working, until it was not on a software update (should have disabled auto update!). Any wizard out there can share how one can download the last airplay compatible firmware and how to manually downgrade? Thanks
    • By LG 55UM7300
      I am a LG 55UM7300 user, usually using Airplay.
      I can watch Youtube's CC subtitles but Auto-generated one. 
      Got disappointed.  The great majority of  Youtubes are on  Auto-generated one, not CC.
       I really want to watch Youtube with Auto-generated subtitles.
      I found out that Chromecast can display it, so Why not via Airplay? 

ps.  Even CC subtitles are displayed at weird position when via Airplay, not in the middle but left side.
    • By mk0nima
      The latest FW 05.80.55 has completely messed up my tv and I have rolled back to 05.80.15 successfully. However I would like to have my TV on FW 05.80.35 since I was very happy with that one.
      Anyone who has a copy of that one, 05.80.35? 
      I live in Europe
      /M