Quantcast

Hotstar availability | 43UF770T-TA

atul jain

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Sir, but I've the same model LG TV but the software version is "04.05.85", but still don't have apps like Hotstar, SonyLiv etc... took a bad decision to buy LG tv, should have gone for other Android TV models from other companies... atleast now suggesting all my relatives, friends, colleagues to not to buy this LG TV anymore.... also wrote & writing blogs to suggest new buyers to not to buy LG TV's... especially shit WebOs...

17 hours ago, Print said:

Hi Sir, but I've the same model LG TV but the software version is "04.05.85", but still don't have apps like Hotstar, SonyLiv etc... took a bad decision to buy LG tv, should have gone for other Android TV models from other companies... atleast now suggesting all my relatives, friends, colleagues to not to buy this LG TV anymore.... also wrote & writing blogs to suggest new buyers to not to buy LG TV's... especially shit WebOs...

Agree with you, webos was really bad choice from my side aswell :(

On 10/12/2019 at 6:55 AM, Print said:

Hi,

If the software version was the same thing as the webOS version then you might have a point, but it is not.

I also have 43UF770T-TA and it updated its os around June 2019 with 04.05.85 and not having good feature. Its youtube interface is pathetic. Cannot type, need to click the letters to enter anything. Worst OS. Similar is the case with browser. Need wireless keyboard and mouse support to it so that we can easily type. I was thinking that LG will update it to make better as it is only software upgrade, but no good update since I purchased it 3 years ago. WILL NOT SUGGEST ANYONE TO GO WITH WebOS.