Quantcast

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By solidblue
      My TV has stopped recognising the live TV signal from the aerial since the OS updated recently. The aerial works fine when plugged into other devices but when plugged into the TV it doesn’t recognise the signal for days on end. When this happens, it will no longer allow me to do a signal test via the settings (the option is greyed out). I’m guessing it’s either a) a problem with the input (hardware) or; b) a problem with the OS (software).
    • By Kingfamily
      My remote and tv were working perfectly fine until my power button wouldn’t turn my tv off. Every other button worked except the power button so I changed the batteries and nothing changed. So then I pressed the home and back button thing and it de-registered my remote. So when I press ok to re-register my remote nothing was working on the remote at all. The power light still turns on with every button I press but will not connect back to the tv. So I then download the thinkQ app and oroceed to reset my tv. Which was probably the worst mistake I could make because now my tv is stuck on “press the ok(wheel) button on your remote” and cannot detect the remote what so ever. I keep calling customer care but they keep telling me to buy a new remote which I don’t think is the problem since it works on my other lg tvs in the home. I’m stuck with a tv that won’t display anything but press ok(wheel) button on your remote. 
    • By jstnard
      TV's a UK7700PUD. I've scoured the settings, but can't find anything that might let me export bookmarks to, say, USB. Although I did see in the TV's settings you can create/sign in to an LG account... Any chance I could use that to sync bookmark data in the cloud for an LG account? Wanna be sure here before I resort to manually copying them. Thanks.
    • By Patti
      I just did the initial set up yesterday for LG 55UQ7570PUJ.  I discovered that the user information I have found refers mostly to the "magic" remote
      and I have a standard. Will I still have decent functionality?  I have AT&T U-verse and I have to switch to the cable remote to change channels.
      Is it possible I can get things set up to use one or the other remote? A tech told me over the phone I'd either need the magic remote, or I'd need to contact
      the cable provider. I don't think my model supports the magic remote. This is my first Smart TV experience. Can someone take me by the hand
      and get me over the fear that I won't be able to figure things out?
      Thank You.
    • By valoufifa
      Hello,
      I’m French sorry for my poor english
      I was wondering if it’s possible to disable simplink (or only auto sync on) only on 1 HDMI device.
      I have an LG C1, multiple HDMI devices which work perfectly with simplink, except an LG Blu-ray 4K player (UP970).
      When I turn on a device, it turns on the TV, great! But if the Blu-ray
      player was the last device I used, and I turn everything off, and then
      I turn on a device, the TV then turns on and shows first the HDMI
      Blu-ray player input (with no signal), then it shows the HDMI input of
      the device I turned on, and finally the Blu-ray player turns on and
      the TV switches back to the HDMI Blu-ray player input...

Any ideas on how to fix this?
      Thank you!

• Similar Tagged Content