Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By John Bizeray
I recently updated the firmware on my LG43UH610V. Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
Youtube App on LG 55UF7709 behavior changed over time (scrolling vertically, jumping to a certain timestamp)By AndreasW
I am glad I found this board. Unfortunately the circumstances are not that great. I use my LG 55UF7709 (latest updates are installed) mostly for Youtube and streaming movies from a network storage. Second thing works great. But over the last couple months I see my YT app behaving worse and worse in the little things:
First it started with a different kind of scrolling. I believe after an update I just can't scroll vertically through the YT clips by only using the scroll wheel. This was alwasy working fine but know it is almost like I have to jump start the scroll with the arrow up/dow keys on the remote and than I can use the scroll wheel. Almost feels like it is blocked virtually even though the little red arrow changes its form which is telling me my scroll command is recognized.
Now since a couple of weeks (I think since the last YT app update) every time I use the red arrow to jump to a certain position in the stream the video will start from beginning - no exception.
Has anybody seen these issues, too? Isn't there a official support channel I can use? Looks like LG does not feel responsible for issues with the apps.
Best and Thank you!
I am new to the community and have an exasperating problem. It is on an
OLED65B7A unit. When I pause my streaming service, after about 3 minutes I get the fireworks. Trouble is, about 3 minutes after that, it kicks out of the fireworks to a screen that says, "Please check the TX input signal." That stays on for quite a while.
Is there a way to prolong that fireworks screen until I resume streaming?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Tagged Content
By Paul Meyer
I have a hearing loss and would like to listen to the TV through my Bluetooth headset while at the same time others in the room listen normally via sound bar. We have a Samsung 2.1 sound bar/sub that is controlled through the LG TV via HDMI. I also have a BT transmitter that has an optical audio-in that is paired with my BT headset, but the TV only lets me use one output method at a time. I would like to find a way to use both HDMI-out and optical audio-out at the same time. If the sound bar had an audio-out port on it, I would use that - but it does not. The TV model is an LG 55lb7200.
I bought a 47 inch 650V TV a week ago and I noticed that this SmarTV has a huge potential but still lacks very basic features. So I hope that I don't regret buying this TV if a update don't gives us some really great improvements.
* First of all, WebOS it's slow. It really needs a huge performance improvement. Im not a BETA tester. If the system it's not ready, they should have hold it for a while and hire some inside beta testers.
* Youtube app doesn't play videos in HD. Compared to my AppleTV, the difference it's huge. This is a 1080p SmartTV and there's not a single option on Youtube to play everything in 1080p or at least, 720p.
* Audio Output only gives us a option to select one instead of a multiple sound output. Sometimes I use a Digital Out Surround Systems, and in my old LG TV, I could use the TV Speakers and this digital audio at the same time and only mute the TV. It's the fastest way to use both. In this new smartv, I have go to the audio settings to choose the audio output everytime. For a slow system, it's a really painful solution.
* This TV has Bluetooth built in, and there's not a single option to pair a Keyboard, Mouse or a Audio Device. It's locked to LGs proprietary Bluetooth devices. It's inaceptable since Bluetooth technology is standard and to use a Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse/A2DP sound I have to get a pack that cames with a USB Bluetooth dongle. So all my BT keyboards and mouses that doesn't have that USB dongle can't be used.
* I own a LG G2 Smartphone and I cannot simple use the LG SmartShare. It's slow and crashes all the time, so sharing my videos and photos to TV it's simple mission impossible. The same goes for Wi-fi Direct. It simply doesn't work. And the same goes for the LG TV Remote App. It's very slow when we try to use the "mouse pointer".
* It's not possible to resize .srt subtitles and tags like <i> and <b> are not recognized by the TV. So not only I can't have Italic and Bold text, but those tags are also added to the subtitles like normal text...
And I notice this with just one week of usage, so obviously there's a lot more things to improve but this features are simple to use on my AppleTV and my LG can't handle them very well. I bought this TV and paid the extra money to get a good SmarTV compared to the 5700 model, with the intention to get rid off the Apple TV... but at this moment I just can't...