Quantcast

WI-FI ON/OFF BUTTON??

SmaggyT

Question

Brand new TV. Turning on and setting up. WI-FI is off message but how to turn it on?? Highlighting it and pressing ok button is doing NOTHING. Need it ON to search and connect to a network.

Doesn't seem to be any resolve for this issue in past threads. About to take TV back to shop as useless to me.

PLEASE HELP

IMG_20190725_194534.jpg

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By JonoW
      Has anyone else had the same problem as me regarding the 'like' button on the YouTube app on my Oled77g7v? There is a thumbs up button and a thumbs down button for each video. These icons are supposed to be just an outline unless you click on them and then they fill in to show you have selected them. However, this no longer works on my TV. It is as if you never clicked. In fact, the 'like' icon is always pre_filled, no matter what I do. This used to work properly and it still works correctly on a Sony TV I have. Any ideas would be very welcome! 
    • By Bens
      Bonjour
      J'ai un problème avec le bouton activer/ désactiver le WiFi. Je mets bien le curseur de la télécommande dessus, je clique avec la roulette de la télécommande mais il ne se passe rien.
      Quelqu'un pour m' aider? 
      Merci
    • By Low Grade
      i thought of using my handphone to act as a remote control for the TV.............but it will only work with WiFi ??!!

i had BlueTooth still turned on..............TV is using LAN connection only.........and the phone can no longer control the TV (the phone can control the TV with WiFi on)............is this normal ?? 

many thanks in advance............
    • By Abdullah Salameh
      My LG SJ850V stopped finding any wifi network about a week ago. The software version is 6.10.30. I don't know the reason this could happen, as it was working perfectly fine a week ago.