Quantcast

Switching On/Off Listen mode on latest WebOS

Question

Hello,

I've bought LG OLED65E8 TV and at first launch updated to the newest WebOS version. My original issue is slow Wi-Fi speed on this device and after reading different forum threads here and on reddit looks like it's due to switched on "Listen mode" by default (Screen Share app). Just FYI on the same spot in a room I have 300 Mbps from my macbook device.

So my question is how can I switch this "Listen mode" off as with latest update of WebOS there is no such option in Screen Share app?

Related question/comment: 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Vadim Kostylev
      Recently been having issues with amazon app loading slow or not at all, decided to uninstall, went to lg store and its not coming up
      Any Idea? I also noted during issues amazon updated app version

Webos 2.0 55UB850V
    • By Michał Jurczuk
      Is there any music app like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, anything? How can I stream for example from my phone?
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By [email protected]
      In LG TV OLED55C9 we are not able to get Sonyliv app... we cant download or we cant use this app ... 

sony was not able to develop the app for lg webos from last 2018 year they have been telling very soon and later they told by 1st quarter of 2020 it will be ready but still not ready... 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kotes
      Dear Team,
      I have LG 49UB850T Smart UHD TV. Recently, I updated the WebOS, from that point, I observed my TV is very very very slow while browsing the Youtube / Netflix / Amazon Prime / SBS OnDemand any live streaming.

Here are few details:
      Model: 49UB850T-TA
      Seriel Number: 404KCZPR3501
      Software Version: 05.05.75
      WebOS Version: 1.4.0-2334(afro-ashley)

Can I get any fix to this OS version or suggest me what I have to do to fix this issue.

Thanks,
      Kotes