Quantcast

photos and videos app

emoking

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I have a SM9500PVA 65" with WebOS 4.80.02.

I  want to have the Photos & Videos app with better subtitle font for Arabic and Persian language.

I have attached a better standard font for adding it to Photos & Videos app.

This font "IRKoodak.ttf" is a free and it is smoothly and visible font.

1.jpg.48058a04e124ee639c36c8ace4461f01.jpg

2.jpg.675b8162ab62d19e7416b7045d4c5416.jpg

Best Regards,

Yousef Yazdi.

IRKoodak.ttf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By xztd34
      Hi Guys,
      Since short I have a problem seeing Dolby Vision in the Netflix app on my LG Oled C7.
      I was alway able to see on top of every movie when it was streamed in Dolby Vision.
      At this moment the only thing I see is Ultra HD 4K and when I play the movie no Dolby Vision or even HDR.
      I'm from Belgium and I have the latest firmware update.
      I have reset the LG to factory settings twice with no advance.
      I also have the same problem with my connected Amazon Firestick 4K Max, only showing Ultra HD 4K.
      When i play apple tv this shows dolby vision in the information of the movie and when playing I get the dolby vision logo in right top corner.
      Contacted Netflix a couple of time, the answer I get is to wait till the dolby vison information is showing again.
      Any idea,
      Kind regards

• By Vishvajeet Patil
      Hey folks I wanted to know what is the RAM and Internal storage of LG OLED C2 55 inch TV? Android OLED TV of other brands now a days boast upwards of 32 GB internal storage. Wanted to know where premium LG devices stand. 
    • By Gabb
      Hi all!
      I'm wondering if there is a way to have the subtitle name on the tv osd when activating.
      I have several video file with many subtitle tracks embedded and each one with a name. When I turn on subtitles I can browse the subtitle tracks just by number and not name (in this moment I have a file with 13 different subs lunguage, can you imagine how long I take to find the right one? 😂)
      thanks for any contribute.
    • By Brendank
      Kayo app does not open when turning on tv. Needs to be restarted. All other apps are fine. Speed is fine, connection is wired. 

• By NaveenKumar88
      Hello,
      I've new to this forum. I recently purchased an LG Oled B2 65 inch and it is connect to Yamaha RX V581 av receiver which supports dolby atmos.
      I am trying to play movies which has lossless Dolby atmos audio via LG's media player. My avr is always showing DD+ 5.1 and doesn't show atmos at all.
      Appreciate any help from member. Sorry If this was already discussed as I'm new to this forum.