Quantcast

ESPN

Brian F

• 1 year later...

@Clyde Carson and any other forum users: This forum is for peer-to-peer help and comments ONLY, and it NOT OWNED or run by LG in any way. It happens to be called the LG WEBOS forum, becuase that is the main subject matter regarding posts on here, for LG enthusiasts to react with, and provide user to user help.

LG have NO associated representatives on here, and even IF they actually monitor posts, they have NO obligaton to officially (or even unofficially) respond.

Your best bet is to find if your local country LG has a Facebook page, or a Twitter feed, and pressure them that way. Mention what OTHER smart TV models have this, and ask when they are planning to provide the app on their models.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.