Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
By Sushmita banerjee
How to download Google play store in LG smart TV 32LH576D
Similar Tagged Content
My tv keeps increasing the volume. It differs by how much some times it jumps from 10 (my standard) to 11, sometimes to 14 and a lot of other random numbers between 10-100, it appears on the screen and the number increase in speed as someone is pushing a remote.
Some facts from my situation:
- I know it is not my own remote, as i've tried removing my remote batteries.
- Theres no one on my network, except me.
- It tends to happen more and more, the longer the tv has been turned on.
- If i put my TV on standby, it turns on the next time it increases the volume. (This is not happening if i press the volume button on my magic remote, BUT it does happen when i use the joystick beneath the screen)
My TV model is LG UF772TV and i currently run on webOS 04.25.85
i hope someone knows what to do, as it is seriously annoying.
I dont have warranty anymore.
If you have any questions, just shoot!
By Youssef Mohamed
My version is 4.10.4 which says it's the latest to my uhd tv .. I have a problem that picture is faster than sound and I only have option to increase the amount which make it worse .. anyone knows a way that the siftware gives me an option to make this value like -5 or something to have correct lip sync ?
I use internal speakers.
I recently purchased a second remote (LG AN-MR650A Magic Remote Control ) so both my wife and I have a remote to control our OLED 55B7A TV. However, when I paired the second remote then the first remote no longer controls sound. Both remotes appear to have other functionalities but the sound control only works with one remote. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?