By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
Hello, Since a few days, I do not have the possibility to watch videos on the application youtube of my TV LG 49UB850V in 4K. In the settings, it stops at 1080p. I have a very good internet connection (fiber optic), and especially, there are still a few weeks, I could do it without problem. A test video of youtube in 4K is only available in 1080p on my tv, while on the computer, it is available in 4K. On my most recent LG 55C8 also by the way, the 4K is possible on this same video. I did the test with lots of videos, same result. LG does not know how to solve the problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled the application but it does not change anything. I did nothing special on my TV before this change, it is done overnight. Do you have the same problem?
Can connect my TV to my wireless no problem but when i use an ethernet connection via a powerline adaptor i get no DNS access. It sees my home network but cannot get out onto the Internet. Any suggestions even used 126.96.36.199 for the google DNS.
I wonder if anybody can help I've just purchased an LG
link hidden, please login to view and I'm not able to launch Netflix when I do this is says "Software Update, Software update is required to use app..."
I click "OK" and then the "Update" button is greyed out and I can not set it.
Says version 1.2.20, updated 15.05.2014, but it will not allow me to update it. The only option I have is the cross in the top right.
I've tried resetting from the main menu, launching from the prem LG store.
All of the other Apps launch and I can play contact easily after doing the initial app update.
Anybody on here heard of this issue? Am I missing something?
Been trying to hours!
Thanks for any help in advance!