Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

kevinv

LG 49UB850V and ethernet connection on powerline

Can connect my TV to my wireless no problem but when i use an ethernet connection via a powerline adaptor i get no DNS access.  It sees my home network but cannot get out onto the Internet.  Any suggestions even used 8.8.8.8 for the google DNS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: spacebar on wireless keyboard changes language

Hello Forum Friends   I have attached a wireless keyboard to my LG Smart Tv, and when I am in for instance in the web browser and typing something in the URL field each time I hit the spacebar it changes my language. I have english and danish as the two keyboard choices. I cannot not chose english, it is greyed out. So I cannot run just danish. However if I unmark the danish in chose keyboards in the settings menu and run just english keyboard, the spacebar still does not work. Anybody have a solution to fix this problem. I have looked in the webbrowser settings and of course the settings menu, to no avail. I have tried another wireless keyboard without luck.   Thankyou for your assistance.  

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Update problem

İ have 670v tv.  I cant update my tv . İ tried via usb , cant update ,  i tried downgrade  same problem. How İ can install firmware to my tv?  Please help me

• Question: Is there a google assistant with LG C8 in the philippines

Why on earth that philippines has no google assistant with LG C8? Seems I saw with their advertisement on youtube that google assistant on LG C8 model is active and can be operated. And even I saw children speaking over the microphone commanding what they want on their tv to show up, and it was amazing it did show up the game they wanted to play, weather, movies, actor of that movie, soundtrack of the movie, really smart and amazing. But why on earth we dont have like that in the philippines with the LG C8. Not worth buying because u got the high end tv one but what u were expecting to have on the tv was not activated. So sad

• Recording on the network share

If I understand correctly, currently (WebOS 4.0), it's possible to record TV shows on the flash drive only. Could you implement recording on the network share (Windows share, samba or similar)? I have small NAS so it would be great if I could use it's storage for this purpose. Regards, Jaroslav

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Pop up messages on TV:wired LAN disconnected, then Network connected

For the past few months I am getting intermittent pop up messages on my TV. 1st one says Wired LAN disconnected, then another message pops up and says Network connected. I have been calling my cable carrier Spectrum and Techs have been here and can't find problem. Also I went to check my wifi on my TV and my user name and connections aren't showing up all of a sudden. This TV was just purchased May 2017. What is going on and how to resolve!!

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions