get mac adrress of wifi or wired

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sterium
      Hello everyone,
      When change the WiFi to other WiFi lost previous one.
      Every WiFi change I have to enter the password!
      It's normal this behaviour?
      TV oled 55c2
      Thanks
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By jstnard
      TV's a UK7700PUD. I've scoured the settings, but can't find anything that might let me export bookmarks to, say, USB. Although I did see in the TV's settings you can create/sign in to an LG account... Any chance I could use that to sync bookmark data in the cloud for an LG account? Wanna be sure here before I resort to manually copying them. Thanks.
    • By Santiago Mancheno
      Hi i have a problem, i can not download the app of fox, because i can not find on lg content, my model of tv is 32lj550m i need help please
    • By AAinBC
      I got tired listening to the talking heads during football half time broadcast & started fiddling with my OLED65C1 magic remote control.
      Press the 'back arrow with tail' and the program rewinds 15 minutes. Repeatedly pressing it again keeps advancing it by 15 minutes. As soon as you stop rewinding, the program automatically continues playing from that point.
      The LG chat support agent was completely unaware of this feature. All I could do was Rewind, no Pause or Fast Forward.
      OK, now you've played with the button & rewound the program for whatever minutes & don't want to watch the same stuff again. Simple - change the channel using up^ arrow & then the down arrow.
      The outstanding questions are Pause and Fast Forward. If you have some insight concerning live broadcast tv, we'd love to hear from you.