Quantcast

Finally YouTube does NOT have a memory problem!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ironmonkey
      Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's.
      I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message.
      As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem.
      My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     
    • By denisuu
      Hi all,
      I'm wondering how you can get into the service menu (In Start) on an old LG Smart TV (42LB630V) running WebOS 1.4.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) with a IR blaster, I have tried sending '0x04FB 0xFB04' to I which should be IR code to enter the menu, but that doesn't work.
      I have also tried entering it with the SSAP-Web, but I get:
      error: 500 Application error {"errorCode":-101,"returnValue":false,"errorText":"\"com.webos.app.factorywin\" was not found OR Unsupported Application Type" The SAPP-Web app does works though, because the TV does respond to Get info
      { "returnValue": true, "product_name": "webOS", "model_name": "HE_DTV_WT1M_AFAAABAA", "sw_type": "FIRMWARE", "major_ver": "05", "minor_ver": "05.90", "country": "omitted", "device_id": "omitted", "auth_flag": "N", "ignore_disable": "N", "eco_info": "01", "config_key": "00", "language_code": "en-GB" } The reason I want to access the menu is because I've enabled DEBUG mode on my TV through the NVM method and I want to enter a root shell trough UART to enable SSH and root access.
      Gaining root access through NVM: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Stuart GIBSON
      I have a 48" OLED (Model: OLED48A26LA).  after updating to software version 13.30.61 the Sky New Live feed just displays "There was a problem with this video [timeout]".  It worked perfectly before the TV software upgrade.
      Ive reinstalled the Sky News app but still doesnt work.  wifi etc is all ok.
      Any ideas?  
      Stuart

• By coltaz
      i currently have a LG oled55cx tv which has not got an audio out setting for bluetooth headphones + internal at the same time. the nearest option is bluetooth surround + internal but the sound on the headphones is very poor and distorted. i'm currently having to run a wire to my headphones if my wife is watching tv as well. are there any other brands or ranges out there which has a bluetooth headphone + internal sound out option. thanks.
    • By jeamvangils
      Hello,
      We just bought this LG tv1   LG 43UR73006LA (2023).
      The screen mirror from my MacBook gives our LG tv as an option but when I click it, it says there is no connection possible with '[LG] webOS TV UR73006LA'
      Also when I want to add the tv to my Apple  HomeKit, it is not possible.
      The TV is on the same WiFi network and I checked if there are any updates available. 
      What can I do?
  • Similar Tagged Content