Quantcast

Recording on the network share

Jaroslav Balaz

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MRAY1122
      Hi, 

My LG Smart WebOS TV recently got a burned image on the screen for 2 hours now. I don't have an option to refresh the pixels on the screen to clear this through options. What options do I have to clear this up? 

Model: LG WebOS uk6300PUE
    • By Stardust
      Hello,
      I got a 55UJ6519-ZA and wanted to install the Discoveryplus app on it, but it is not available in the content store. 
      I found that version webOS 4.0 (or higher) is required for Discoveryplus, but my TV is running version 3.9.0-62907

Any chance the 55UJ6519-ZA will get an webOS-update to 4.0?

• By manbboy
      Good evening all,
      Via WebOS, i have tried to download an .avi file but i got a message similar to "Downloading file is not supported" from the browser.
      I would like to find a way (via another app, via an external device or whatever) to download a media file into my TV or USB drive plugged-in. Then, I would like the TV to play that downloaded file.
      Any idea how to do this ?

In other words, today, what I do:
      - download a media file from the web with my computer (700mo)
      - copy the media into an USB drive
      - unplug the usb drive from my computer
      - plug the usb drive into my TV
      - play the media to watch it with my TV

I would like to avoid using my computer to watch my downloaded media on my TV.

Thanks,
      Manbboy
      My TV : OLED65C2

By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By Bidyut De
      Please we want to to see Jio Cinema app in your webos so we can see Qatar World Cup!!!