Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Leigh Robertson

User agreement Fail

Question

3 answers to this question

22 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

It is a DNS issue, if you know how reset the TV's DNS to that of Google's servers - 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4

If you are in doubt please see the other threads on the forum: https://www.lgwebos.com/search/?q=licence agreement

OK, good to know you are up and running.

Next time I will say 'It could be a DNS issue' or use the alternative 'Have you tried turning it off and on?'.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Unable to load user agreements

I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......" Can you help?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Terrarium TV APK Download

A part of people on the planet employs tablets and Android smartphones. And now there are far more programs available on Android. This provides a method to get much more options for your end users. We are likely to chat about just one such app that can be Terrarium TV up against date App for both Android, '' iOS Newest. Terrarium TV is networking streaming program which enables you to see Films, TV displays, information, sports activities, etc.. It free streams or searches and can make them

in The Lounge - Off Topic

• Ridiculous "fireworks" showing on top off apps like Spotify

When are we finally getting the option to turn off the ridiculous "fireworks" screensaver? I didn't spend thousands on a new TV to watch this screen every 2 minutes, and especially not when I am playing Spotify songs and can't see what songs are up next or even follow lyrics! It's one thing to build features to prevent build-in, but another if they make using the TV properly a problem. Give us the ability to choose for ourselves if we want this protection or not, and don't force our hands p

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Re-connect Netflix button?

After switching to a new modem, the "Netflix" button on the LGSmartTV remote will not connect to the app. (I cana get to Netflix via the cable box app, on same TV, or even Apple TV, but not the easy LG remote button.  NO FAQ suggestions seem to fix it.   What to do?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: LG apps in store not available

Hi. We have OLED55B6V we cannot open some apps like netflix and amazon prime ( youtube works). I read help info and I removed those2 apps. I wanted to upload them again but trying to access LG store there is nothing available. I read I have to check region in settings. Country is Italy, region says loading. I cannot click nor change anything.  Tried to restore settings and added PIN, agreed but nothing happened. TV has the same old settings.  Also disconnected all the devices and restarted rou

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions