Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote.
But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
Could you please help me in fixing the same.
By Akash Akash
i want to download jpeg picture from my lg tv browser and when i click on download it says file not support ed
When are we finally getting the option to turn off the ridiculous "fireworks" screensaver? I didn't spend thousands on a new TV to watch this screen every 2 minutes, and especially not when I am playing Spotify songs and can't see what songs are up next or even follow lyrics!
It's one thing to build features to prevent build-in, but another if they make using the TV properly a problem. Give us the ability to choose for ourselves if we want this protection or not, and don't force our hands please.
Hi, I have an LG WebOS Smart TV that after the last firmware update the Wi-Fi Connection stop working properly. When I try to connect to my network, it will instantly disconnect or it will freeze my TV.
Model: LG 55UF6450-UA (bought it on November 2015)
Also, I don't know if it is relevant but my TV is a US version that now I have it with me in Costa Rica, Central America.
I've tried everything posted on the internet and forums:
- Connecting to my cellphones hotspot (worked for about 5 min the first time I try it and then stop working and would work again when I tried to reconnect).
- Change the DNS to google's DNS. (Once I was able to do it but didn't fix the issue, and also first I need to be able to connect to a network for the TV to enable the option for changing manually to static ip's).
- Doing factory reset won't fix it.
- Changing the Country/Region/Time zone won't fix it.
- Changing to manual time won't fix it.
- Can't do the downgrade procedure posted on this forum for two reasons: because you need to be able to connect to the wifi or via ethernet and it isn't working, and also I can't find an older versión of my firmware.
I am pretty sure that I need to downgrade or even just do a fresh installation of the actual the firmware, but I can't find the right way to do it. Maybe with an LG service remote? but again, I need to first get on my hands a working firmware version for my TV right?