Quantcast

LG TV Christmas Deals & More

If you're hoping to score a new 4K TV for Christmas, then you've come to the right place

• Sharp 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $319.99 ($180 off)

LG's OLEDs on Sale 

For OLED fans, LG has kicked things off with an excellent sale on its 2018 C8 Series TV. Currently, Amazon has the 55-inch LG Smart OLED TV (OLED55C8PUA) on sale for $1,796.99. That's a whopping $300 off its regular retail price. The C8 OLED is an improvement on the already excellent C7 model from last year.

FOR VPN Deals

PureVPN is offering a week-long promo. Now, anyone can get the lifetime subscription plan of  for as low as $79. 

PureVPN has offered an 88% discount, allowing you to save a humongous $578 on your subscription. Like all good things that will end one day, PureVPN’s 88% Off is only valid through Christmas season Week. Get your subscription today!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/17/2018 at 6:33 PM, Henry Alonso said:

If you're hoping to score a new 4K TV for Christmas, then you've come to the right place

• Sharp 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $319.99 ($180 off)

LG's OLEDs on Sale 

For OLED fans, LG has kicked things off with an excellent sale on its 2018 C8 Series TV. Currently, Amazon has the 55-inch LG Smart OLED TV (OLED55C8PUA) on sale for $1,796.99. That's a whopping $300 off its regular retail price. The C8 OLED is an improvement on the already excellent C7 model from last year.

FOR VPN Deals

PureVPN is offering a week-long promo. Now, anyone can get the lifetime subscription plan of  for as low as $79. 

PureVPN has offered an 88% discount, allowing you to save a humongous $578 on your subscription. Like all good things that will end one day, PureVPN’s 88% Off is only valid through Christmas season Week. Get your subscription today!

And to their's New year deal too. 

Nw3.jpg

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• By Jjufyu23
      Hi,
      I'd like to easily stream/cast some movie files (.mkv, .mp4 etc...) on my Ubuntu 21.04 PC to a LG Smart TV having WebOS 4.9.x.
      Both TV and PC are connected on the same LAN network via ethernet cable!
      My router does not provide any UPnP feature!
      I tried to use (with no success):
      - Kodi - enabled UPnP/DLNA and shared my library, then right clicked on a movie and ran "Play using", selected "TV" but I was not able to see anything on my LG TV (i went to Movies and Photos and did not see any remote device or other stuff) (does this method nroamlly work? Maybe there is something wrong with my Kodi / Router configuration? What screen do I have to access on the LG TV to see the DLNA devices?)
      - Integrated Ubuntu "Media Sharing" (see https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2020/04/home-media-server-ubuntu-2004/) - same as above, I could not see any device from the TV when this option is enabled
      - VLC UPnP feature - same as above
      What options do I have, without buying any additional device like Chromecast, Raspberry PI etc...?
    • By mark18
      Hi all ,the amazon music app is not working on a LG WEBOS UJ634V ,software version ,05.80.65 ,any ideas would be much appreciated,thanks  
    • By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.