Quantcast

LG Content Store

Ross

Question

Hi all

I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased an LG 55" TV and noticed there is a My Content Menu. When I try and add shows it's only finding them from Prime or YouTube, it doesn't show up searches from NowTv or Netflix.

Is the store only able to find titles in Prime or should I be able to search NowTv and Netflix etc via the content store and My content tab? 

Hope I haven't confused anyone and hope this makes sense? 🙂

Many Thanks in advance

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Santy
      Alexa controls everything on my lg  thinq90 exept turning it on but it will turn it off plz help
    • By lambrkt
      Hi all, I'm new to the forum(s).  I have looked at discussions on the net and can't seem to find a definitive answer to my rather simple question.  I purchased this TV from COSTCO in AZ 2019.  I 'cut the cord by installing a TV antenna and using the NETFLIX and Prime streaming apps pre installed on the TV. Now my question: Can this TV record OTA TV stations, ABC, NBC, FOX etc.??
      From what I have read US models cannot record while ones sold in say the UK or other foreign countries have a built in recording feature.  I have seen articles saying press the Q123 button on the magic remote or press the center wheel to record what you are currently watching.  There is no Q123 button anbd pressing the center wheel does not record anything.  What if I bought a UK version of the remote would the TV now record?  Any help greatly appreciated.
    • By Vijay84
      Hi There,
      We recently bought  LG 65UV341C TV.  We are not able to find the LG content store. We have tried to switch of the hotel mode and still the same. Can someone help us how to get it?
    • By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?