Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

trailer

telecharger des applications

Question

Bonjour

J'aimerai installer d'autres applications sur ma tv lg 55uh600v mais à chaque fois il me dit impossible de télécharger tels ou tels applications.

Comment faire pour télécharger des applications sur ma tv.

merci d'avance de votre réponse

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, trailer said:

Bonjour

J'aimerai installer d'autres applications sur ma tv lg 55uh600v mais à chaque fois il me dit impossible de télécharger tels ou tels applications.

Comment faire pour télécharger des applications sur ma tv.

merci d'avance de votre réponse

J'imagine que vous essayez d'installer des applications Android sur votre téléviseur (comme vous ne l'avez pas précisé), le WebOS de LG n'étant pas basé sur le système d'exploitation de Google, il n'acceptera donc pas son logiciel. La même chose irait pour les applications iOS.

Veuillez pardonner toute erreur grammaticale, c'est la faute de Google Translate.

Bonjour

Merci pour votre réponse,mais je n'ai pas trés bien compris.

Est il possible de télecharger des applications sur une tv lg webos 55uh600v?

Si oui comment faire?

Merci

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: LG 55UH600V Youtube app is not working

Hello, last Saturday Youtube app stopped working. Screenshot attached. App states that "This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else". App version 1.0.40. Tried to reinstall it, does not help.  

By vapaulius, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • [pivotCE]Fix Java applications for high DPI display

Does webOS Quick Install look like this on your computer? Well, if you have a high resolution display (QHD+, 4k, etc.) on your Windows PC, there’s a fix for that. Over at superuser, someone having a similar issue posed the “how do I fix it” question because holy cow, that’s hard to read. I’d been struggling with it myself for about a year and never had much luck fixing it. This fix however, fixed not only my Java app issues (specific to webOS Quick Install and Nova Device Installer) but also fixed other apps that don’t scale well like 7zip (by making the change to the 7zip exe). Here’s the fix: Find java.exe and/or javaw.exe likely found in C:\Program Files\Java\jre(version#)\bin. Right click on it and select -> Properties Go to Compatibility tab Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Choose System for Scaling performed by: Click OK Launch your java app and tada! #webOSforever Thanks to webOS friend, FastbootOEM for the tip! Related posts: TIP: preware.net solutions for WOSQI, Preware v1.9.13 View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • Question: Not getting sound from WebOS applications through my receiver.

I have a new LG 4k UHD TV. 60" if that matters.  I also have a new Yamaha RX-V481 a/v receiver.   Try as I might, I can't get the sound from the WebOS apps, like Netflix, Vudu and Amazon prime to play through the receiver.  Here's the setup:  HDMI from Xfinity set top box to receiver HDMI in. HDMI out from receiver to TV HDMI input. So far so good.  To move sound from the WebOS apps to the receiver, I have the HDMI-ARC output from the TV to another HDMI input (HDMI 3) on the receiver. That input is not labeled HDMI-ARC, and there isn't any HDMI so labeled on the receiver.I have the TV sound settings set to HDMI-ARC, and SIMPLink is turned ON.  But when I turn the selector on the receiver to HDMI 3 I get no audio.      Not sure if this is an LG TV or a Yamaha receiver setting issue.  Though I am nearly certain that it is a user error issue.

By [email protected], in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Facebook and Picasa applications are missing....

How to install the Facebook and Picasa app in LG WebOs TV 43LG6300 model. Please help.. In LG Store, these applications are missing. Is any idea to install the applications without the LG Store.

By [email protected], in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies