Quantcast

Any Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal to get LG TV

Henry Alonso

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By News Reporter
      The Company’s First Diagnostic Monitor With IPS Black Technology,
      Features an 8-Megapixel Resolution and a 2,000:1 Contrast Ratio

SEOUL, May 30, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) has launched its 31.5-inch IPS Black diagnostic monitor (model 32HQ713D). The company’s first medical monitor to employ IPS Black technology, the new model provides sharp, clear images with vibrant colors and a 2,000:1 contrast ratio. LG’s new diagnostic monitor delivers consistent image quality via automatic self-calibration and ease-of-use with 6 convenient hotkeys.
      Thanks to an 8-megapixel resolution (3,840 x 2,160 pixels), LG’s IPS Black diagnostic monitor offers the level of clarity needed for medical imaging, including x-rays, mammograms and CT scans. With Multi-Resolution Mode (8, 6 and 4MP), users can adjust screen resolution to suit the type of image being viewed.
      Equipped with IPS Black technology, the 32HQ713D provides clear image definition with deep blacks and detailed expression in the low gray tones. LG’s diagnostic monitor also features a built-in front calibration sensor that enables automatic self-calibration to help keep image quality stable.
      Additionally, the 32HQ713D comes with Focus View Mode and Pathology Mode. Controllable with either mouse or keyboard, Focus View Mode makes it possible to select a specific part of an image to review – dimming the rest of the screen to help highlight the area of concern. Pathology Mode provides image clarity and accuracy as if looking at a microscope.
      LG’s new diagnostic monitor offers a convenient user experience with 6 hotkeys that make it quick and simple to adjust various settings, including mode, screen resolution and lighting. For convenient management, the Presence Sensor automatically turns the display off after 5 minutes if no motion has been detected. The monitor also comes with a one-click stand that simplifies the installation process and offers ergonomic comfort with adjustable tilt, height and swivel.
      “LG’s new diagnostic monitor offers the high contrast needed for displaying clear medical imaging,” said Silas Choi, vice president and head of the B2B solution business division of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Leveraging our outstanding display technology, we will continue to provide medical monitors that meet the specific needs of medical professionals.”
      The 32HQ713D is now available worldwide. For more information about LG’s diagnostic monitors, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. Key Specifications:
      LG Diagnostic Monitor (32HQ713D)
      Panel Panel Type IPS Black Inch 31.5-inch Aspect Ratio 16:9 Resolution 8MP (3840 x 2160) Color Gamut (Typ.) sRGB (CIE 1931) 100 % Brightness (Typ.) 1000cd/m² Contrast Ratio (Typ.) 2000:1 Response Time (Gray-To-Gray)
      14ms (GtG, Overdrive Not Supported) Feature DICOM Compliant Yes Hardware Calibration Yes (Software Application: LG PerfectLum)
      Display Mode Multi-resolution Mode (8/6/4MP), Focus View Mode, Light Box Mode, Pathology Mode Video Signals Input Terminals DisplayPort x2 User
      Convenience PBP / Dual Controller Yes (2 PBP) / Yes Lighting Yes Hot Key Yes (6 keys) Presence Sensor Yes Physical Specifications
      Adjustable Stand Swivel: ±15° / Tilt.: -5°~15° / Height Range: 110mm * Product specifications may vary by region and are subject to change without notice.
      # # #

• By Ramx
      Hi, like the title says. Whenever I try watching Dolby vision content in my LG A2 it just shows a black screen. The sounds plays perfectly fine without any issue. It is just the video that is not working. I don't have any HDMI inputs connected. This content worked in the past, but for some reason is not working anymore. I have already tried power cycling the tv and deleting and reinstalling the apps I tried it on.
      Thanks for any help!
    • By Alex
      Starting a topic on US deals on LG webOS TVs for Black Friday this year. Please post anything you see coming out.
      Great place to keep an eye on as ads come out: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Virus17
      Hi all, I have this 4K LG 49UF772V TV which has had this issue since I bought it second hand and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea how it can be fixed as I am looking to sell it.

The issue: On the LG menu and main home screen + sub menus and programs such as Netflix, there are black squares all over the display which makes it impossible to use. However, the TV works flawlessly when using the display with a HDMI device connected.

I suspect this could be either a software issue since there's no physical defects with the display itself. The TV has the latest software update running (04.06.25). I've attempted to reflash it and downgrade it but I haven't managed to find a way to do it.

Also note that only 1 of the 3 HDMI ports work. The other two gives no output when a device is connected.

I have also carried out a factory reset and this has not made a difference.

I have attached a short video showing the TV connected to chromecast and the display working as expected and then pressing the settings button yields artifacts/small black squares. + some pictures showing this.

Thank you in advance! 
      LG_49.mov

• Similar Tagged Content