Quantcast

Black Friday 2018 LG webOS TV Deals

Alex

Here in the US, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday and is traditionally the best shopping day of the year! You can find deals on just about anything but here at lgwebos.com, we are tracking specials on LG TVs. 

The Target ad has leaked and on page two we have 43 and 49" sets with as much as $120 off!

black friday target lg tvs

On page six we have a 55, 60, and 65 inch LG UHD Smart webOS TVs with as much as $250 off!

target black friday lg tvs

Check back for more Black Friday deals and post in this topic if you see some!

• Like 1

Black Friday is one of the most desperately awaited day all over the globe. I was looking for a VPN deal and I found a  blog where almost 75 VPN provider are mentioned with their summaries. I am confused that what VPN would be perfect for me. Here is the link of this blog: 

link hidden, please login to view

But the deal is superb on LG TVs - A massive discount. I am thinking over to buy one of them.

So after a week of consistent research and homework. These are the things what i'm getting.

Note: In the process and background-check  i m saving $2100 and that's huge.

1. PureVPN - Saving $578  >>
  2. LG 49" - Saving  $129 >> Self
  3. Target is giving a free $250 gift card  >> Target store
  4. Echo Dot for just $24 ($25.99 off) >> Amazon website
  5.  $450 off gaming computers  >> NewsEgg

Old Version [Edit]

Here are  good TV deals [Taken From Facebook}

Black Friday Deals by Walmart:

Edited by Henry Alonso
Deals were missing

21 hours ago, Freddie Odom said:

Black Friday is one of the most desperately awaited day all over the globe. I was looking for a VPN deal and I found a  blog where almost 75 VPN provider are mentioned with their summaries. I am confused that what VPN would be perfect for me. Here is the link of this blog: 

But the deal is superb on LG TVs - A massive discount. I am thinking over to buy one of them.

Thanks, This is helpful. Do you know any other deals for laptop and hardware accessories?

I have LG Smart TV, I use Kodi on my smart tv but several time I have to face access issues, due to geo restriction. So I need a VPN on my smart TV to overcome this issue.
I have searched on Google and came across

, they are offering 92% discount. Further I visited their website and asked their support that is this VPN works properly on LG TV. They said its works 100% properly on all Smart TV's
I just need recommendation that any one here have experienced this VPN?  

54 minutes ago, adwordbob said:

I have LG Smart TV, I use Kodi on my smart tv but several time I have to face access issues, due to geo restriction. So I need a VPN on my smart TV to overcome this issue.
I have searched on Google and came across

, they are offering 92% discount. Further I visited their website and asked their support that is this VPN works properly on LG TV. They said its works 100% properly on all Smart TV's
I just need recommendation that any one here have experienced this VPN?  

Never heard about them, and also. mentioned other ones(either)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 6:05 PM, Henry Alonso said:

So after a week of consistent research and homework. These are the things what i'm getting.

1. PureVPN - Saving $578  >>
  2. LG 49" - Saving  $129 >> Self
  3. Target is giving a free $250 gift card  >> Target store
  4. Echo Dot for just $24 ($25.99 off) >> Amazon website
  5.  $450 off gaming computers  >> NewsEgg

Old Version [Edit]

Here are  good TV deals [Taken From Facebook}

Black Friday Deals by Walmart:

Save 88% On PureVPN's Cyber Monday Deal  5-Year Plan @ $1.32/m  

CM.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Since its introduction, the Global IT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities (GITC) program has aimed to offer opportunities for the next generation of youth with disabilities to take a step closer to their big dreams and goals by strengthening their IT skills and capabilities.
      Let’s take a look at some of our winners from around the world and see how LG and the GITC program have empowered them to create more success stories.

# # #

• By News Reporter
      On Behalf of Premium Brand LG SIGNATURE, LG Introduces
      Immersive Performances at the LG Arts Center SEOUL

SEOUL, Nov. 28, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) brought together the world of art and technology with its ultra-premium brand, LG SIGNATURE, sponsoring two immersive performances at the LG Arts Center SEOUL in South Korea last week.
      One of the most sought-after performances in the Center’s opening festival, the series introduced Korean audiences to Yoann Bourgeois, renowned artistic director-choreographer and performance artist, for the first time. The performance series well marks LG’s time-old commitment to the cultivation of the arts beginning from the operation of the LG Arts Center SEOUL.
      After 22 years of operation, the LG Arts Center SEOUL re-opened its doors again to the public in October in a building designed by Japanese architectural virtuoso Tadao Ando. A testimony to LG’s devotion to the arts, the relocated Center boasts a spacious, new performance venue, the LG SIGNATURE Hall. The remarkable space has seating for 1,335 and is home to special performing arts programs from all over the world, including the Yoann Bourgeois series.
      Introduced to South Korea for the first time, Bourgeois, who has a diverse background that includes circus training, is a major figure in the global contemporary performing arts scene. His riveting performances celebrate the beauty of physical movement, blurring the boundary between acrobatics and dance and revealing a truly unique creative vision. Bourgeois’s artistry and innovative approach to his craft echo the philosophy of LG SIGNATURE, a brand whose home appliances seamlessly unite the best of art and technology.
      Proudly sponsored by LG on behalf of the LG SIGNATURE brand, the inspiring He Who Falls was performed by the National Choreographic Center of Grenoble under Bourgeois’s direction, with the late Frank Sinatra’s signature song, My Way, accompanying the dynamic movements of the performers. Opening 2, a short yet equally mesmerizing work, introduced audiences to the grace, power and presence that Bourgeois so effortlessly brings to the stage. As a part of LG SIGNATURE’s extensive customer experiences, select customers and clients were invited to attend both performances.
      During the Yoann Bourgeois series, visitors to LG Arts Center SEOUL were treated to an opportunity to enjoy the exclusive pop-up LG SIGNATURE exhibition and photo zone located in the LG SIGNATURE Hall lobby. Echoing the unique architectural design philosophy of Tadao Ando, the exhibition zone offered a glimpse into the best of LG SIGNATURE’s innovations, such as the Wine Cellar, InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator and OLED R TV. Meanwhile, the ultra-interactive photo zone featured memorable moments from the Yoann Bourgeois series for audiences to immerse in.
      “It was a great honor to introduce audiences in Korea to the artistic innovation of the inimitable Yoann Bourgeois,” said Lee Jeong-seok, head of LG Electronics Global Marketing Center. “Staying true to our philosophy, we will continue to partner with artists and institutions that share our vision of a better world through the power of art.”
      An innovative brand founded on the philosophy of bringing art and technology together as one, LG SIGNATURE will continue to support the best of the arts, worldwide. More on the brand’s high-profile art collaborations can be found on
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By News Reporter
      Art not only inspires, it also completely changes the way we see the world. Having long understood this, LG has been committed to making life better through the power of art and technology for many years, a promise embodied by the LG OLED ART project which celebrates this merging of technical essence and artistic creativity.

To make Asia’s largest digital art event the next stop on this influential project’s calendar, LG became the Exclusive Screen Partner of
      link hidden, please login to view. Exhibiting and debuting several creative, cutting-edge products that advance the digital art movement, LG brought its leading OLED technology to display diverse artworks in extreme detail, showing every little brushstroke while also explaining how LG merges technical essence with artistic creativity.
      Taking this opportunity to connect with the art scene on a deeper level, LG selected its stunning LG Transparent OLED Display to present the eye-catching MetaSkull artwork by renowned London-based Chinese artist , which took him and his creative team three years to perfect. A unique looping video at 4K, this masterpiece depicts a metaverse skull which opens a new chapter for art and is set to be auctioned off by Sotheby’s.
      With 38 percent display transparency, the stunning perspective design perfectly integrates the piece into the exhibition, with every fine detail of the skull revealed through the intense color contrast of LG OLED technology. Visitors and media guests were stunned by this superb technology’s ability to harness the power of technology to make amazing art into breathtaking art.

The LG OLED Objet Collection was also present to display top digital art, including LG OLED Objet Collection Easel which, as its name suggests, resembles an elegant art frame and features a moveable fabric cover that offers a subtle, modern aesthetic. Also making an appearance was LG OLED Objet Collection Posé, which was being introduced to Hong Kong for the first time. The magnificent Posé boasts softly curved edges and a soothing, soft beige color which complements the woven fabric grooves on the back to make it aesthetically pleasing from every angle.

Another newcomer to Hong Kong was LG OLED Flex, a groundbreaking TV that separates itself from traditional gaming displays as the world’s first freely bendable 42-inch OLED screen – a true TV history maker.

In addition to newly launched products, LG also showcased the magnificent works of well-known artist on its 97-inch LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TV, once again demonstrating how LG’s self-lit OLED enables the ultimate digital canvas for the new generation of artists.

(From left) Henry Chu’s ‘Flowered World’ and ‘Piano Wind’
      Inside the Collector Showcase zone, LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TVs displayed two astonishing pieces by talented Hong Kong-based artist , who works with data, music and body movements to come up with the most unique creations. Chu’s inspiring Piano Wind NFT features vivid colors and contrast, which means it requires the lifelike colors only LG OLED evo Gallery Edition TV can produce to reach its full potential.

This exciting collaboration with the Digital Art Fair Xperience represents LG’s transformation into a leading advocate of fine art, and once again reinstates the brand’s commitment to inspiring art creation through the unique values LG OLED ART continues to deliver around the globe.
      Contributed by LG Hong Kong
      # # #

• By Alex
      Starting a topic on US deals on LG webOS TVs for Black Friday this year. Please post anything you see coming out.
      Great place to keep an eye on as ads come out: 
  • Similar Tagged Content