Quantcast

How can I install different/older version of webos on the tv ?

Youssef Mohamed

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By Thiago999
      Annoying random people (I live close to a hotel) keep trying to connect to my TV (probably by mistake) and a message shows up in the middle of my screen everytime!
      How can I stop this?
    • By HoneyMates57
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By BobD
      Model 43UP75006LF. Latest WebOS.
      I have connected my Synology NAS. Using WebOS's Media Server I can select a MP4 video. When the video starts to play, up pops the filename and various other bits of information.
      Is there a way to stop this? VLC, for instance, has a setting to stop this annoying pop-up.
    • By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By Tobin
      Hello I have a 2020 LG oled 65 inch tv and I am connected to internet via wifi. I checked connections and they are all good and working. I have standard apps that came with TV installed Netflix, Disney plus ect. And now TV is saying they both need to be updated to have access to those apps. Everytime I go to update and click on update it says the app is not installed so it won't update when I look to make sure app is installed it shows they are.
      I am confused on what's going on and how to update these apps and get access to them again. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated thx

Tobin 
    • By prakhar_singh
      Updated my LG 55UK6360PTE to version 05.10.10 a few weeks ago. Few days after the update the television has trouble booting up, it gets stuck on the lg logo, then I have to switch the tv off by holding the power logo for a few seconds, then boot it up again only to find it getting stuck on the lg logo again, after repeating this process a few times I am finally able to boot the tv and proceed smoothly until I dare turn it off to face the whole issue all over again. Anyone else witnessed the same problems, is there anyway to downgrade the webos, tried the lgdtvupdater but it doesn't work, I guess it only works for models upto 2017. Correct me if I am wrong
    • By Yoandy Isse
      hello my tv does not give me more updates, I would like to update it to the last WebOS, there is some manual process via USB
      attached model image
      sorry if my english is bad