Quantcast

YouTube app isn't working properly on LG 32LJ550B

jorge Ramos

Question

I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed.

I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again IMG_20180828_191418.thumb.jpg.06082103a7f7ff7c6a1c0e73072e1a16.jpg

Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it?

Here is a Photo of how it looks

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SS1003602
      I have recently shifted from UAE to India. I have 55" LG 3D smart TV model no. 55UB8301. My problem is 1. I can not change country from UAE to India in settings -Country option because India is not available in the list.
      2. I can not download any app which are normally available in Indian smart TVs like Hotstar/Sonyliv/Amazon prime etc.
      3. In screen mirroring option using my Android phone, I can play any video stream from mobile to smart TV BUT only Amazon prime videos are not played. 
      Can anyone help me for above issues...?
    • By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.
    • By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By Leorge
      LG 42LB700V tv not corresponding to all the commands remote and intergrated.  Also presents a yellow screen every 15 minutes  for a couple of minutes or more.  Cant go into menu for setting controls. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

• Similar Tagged Content

• By 4913
      Hi. I have two LG Smart TVs that were purchased in 2014 and have the YouTube apps pre-installed. I would really like to uninstall them if possible but despite searching everywhere online cannot find the answer. All of the current threads or videos refer to newer models where the screen layout is different with all the apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. My TVs have app ‘cards’ and I simply cannot edit card 1 which has the pre-installed apps on it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, Nigel.
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported
    • By Oskar Farbaniec
      Hello,
      I would like to know, if there are any cloud gaming services currently available on lg Web os? Like Google stadia, geforce now or Xbox game pass ?