Quantcast

app availability

Julia

Question

Hello,

I would like to be able to have the following apps to watch programs on. AT&T SportsNet app and RidePass app. Will they b available in the LG store anytime soon? I would like to be able to watch my favorite sports on my LG TV instead of streaming through chromcast if at all possible.

Thank you

Julia

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve Annun
      I've been waiting for the HBO app to appear on the list for a while now.  I figured it was a licensing issue and would clear once ROKU and Fire were resolved.  When that was done.  Then I Youtube searched and found a video that had the HBO Max app available outside the US 
      link hidden, please login to view.  Any thoughts how to get HBO Max in the US or to communicate directly with WEBOS?  Thanks to all in advance. S  
    • By Mueen Mirza
      Request if we can have apps  that are available on other OS/platforms in WebOS basis the country
      This will improve user experience and satisfaction

• By freaknout
      Hi all
      Sorry if this post is a double up, my previous question appears lost!
      We have a LGB7v bought in the UK but we've moved to New Zealand. Is there a way for me to get access to NZ based apps? I've tried to change the "Location" but there's no Asia or Oceania option. I selected "Other" and all it did remove BBC iPlayer and UK apps from viewing but I also (annoyingly) had to review and change the display settings for each source again. Regardless, it doesn't seem to have helped me anyway.
      Is there a way I get NZ apps and ensure my TV remains up to date with the correct firmware, etc.
      Many thanks
      Jay
    • By Dinesh Potbhare
      Dear customer care,
      I had buy LG smart tv in which LG store the sony liv app was not available to install. When search on internet many people are writing via mail, twitter regarding this problem.    Many of your competitors like Android, Tizen launch there app on os platform. Still the people like me are waiting for sony liv app on LG store platform.   I know from year 2018 many of people's was asking this question and your reply was only that "our team are working on that" means that your technical team doesn't take customer complaints seriously.   As I do not know writing this complaints really affect the technical team of Yours. Pleae don't blame sony or platform for this.  As an responsible corporate you and sony should mutually work on this issue.   Your quick action is highly appreciated in this regard.   Regards, Dinesh.  
    • By Atul1991
      When Sony Liv will be available on LG WebOS? From long time I am seeing that app is under development. Does it take so long? Please confirm date when it will be available.