Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Is there anyway to integrate a sonos 1 into the sound of the TV? I can add it as a device but the TV sees nothing stored on the sonos. Perhaps the audio is streaming to sonos and not recorded or stored?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Problem with conecting a bluetooth device

Hallo guys!!, i'm having a issue with my LG 65UJ6545, everytime I conected my JBL Boombox in my tv using the bluetooth it works well for a short time, then it get disconnecting all time and even the tv start  to restart over and over again or just to begin to said that de bluetooth device was desconected, and I don't know why this happens, Has anyone had this kind of problem before?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

• Question: Powered TV on & a Static screen with sound (I only have intranet and no cable setup)

Just bought the LG smart tv 2017. When I power on the tv each time it comes up with the sound on and static looking screen until I press the home button to do a search for example Hulu.  How do I make it so when I turn on the tv the screen just shows a silent wallpaper picture? I went up the picture settings but there is no picture to choose from, it’s just the settings options. Where do I get a picture from to put it on the tv? I haven’t set up the Live Tv either because I don’t

• Question: Sound output shortcut

I have an old generation web os 4k tv (55UBxxxx) it is very cumbersome to change the sound out from TV speaker to Optical in this TV, i was very happy when I got the new update with shortcuts settings, but only to be disappointed to see that sound output is not included. Insted, there are a lot of totally waste settings like sound mode and aspect ratio which nobody is ever going to use. Kindly add sound output to the shortcut settings, which will be very useful for people like me who uses home t

• Question: Stupid music when no device connected

How do you stop the pointless stupid music that plays if there is not a device connected to the selected input, or it’s not switched in yet. Even if I turn the device on before the tv you still get a burst of this pointless noisy music