Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Raj Kumar

Regarding LG oled tv software upgrade

On 7/24/2018 at 6:48 PM, Raj Kumar said:

Will LG update for tv latest software's like thinQ

Highly unlikely as ThinQ was designed to run on LG's latest chipset, which earlier TVs do not have.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Can’t update Hulu from Hulu +

Have earliest oled smart TV which has Hulu+ but can’t upgrade to Hulu with liveTV. Had to get Amazon Fire to get it. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any way to delete app and get app I need?   Thanks . [email protected]

By MeLu, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: how to "forget/skip" wrong XPLAY update

Hello,   I've read on the XPLAY forum about various problems with the latest version, so I decided to postpone the update until the issues are solved. I really don't know where the problem is but the developer said: "They have approved a quiet old version what has no online update functionality and the only way to fix anything or add new functionality is to send it to LG QA team … but they arrrrr soooooo much slow. Ive send them (on several days ago) version latest dev version with online update functionality. It will allow me to react to bugs much faster …"   My setup is: TV: LG 55EG920V, WebOS 2.0, Software version 04.25.70 XPLAY: 20180322.1.2.8 (ONLINE) PLEX: 1.13.8.5395   The version available for update in LG content store is 2.189.171 (08.10.2018). Many users complained they couldn't login anymore after upgrading to this version.   Could you please tell me what is the correct version should I update and when it'll be available for my TV? Also, is there any way to skip this update?  I just want to avoid an accidental update which would broke the functionality...   Kind regards,

By Mihai B., in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 12 answers
    • Question: because I can not install or update apps?

Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.

By Vanilton Coelho, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 13 answers
    • Question: App update

Why can’t i update apps 

By Emanuel, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • LG webOS Firmware Update

UPDATING YOUR FIRMWARE   The firmware that powers your LG Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with webOS should be updated from time to time to enhance your experience and improve its operation. Thankfully, this can be done easily and quickly, right at home. Watch this quick video to learn more. Or follow the easy steps below to get started.     HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO UPDATE MY FIRMWARE? Firmware updates don't happen frequently, so you should be fine checking for updates every other month. HOW DO I CHECK FOR, AND DOWNLOAD, AVAILABLE FIRMWARE UPDATES? Before you do anything, make sure you have an Ethernet cord connected directly from your router to your television. Wireless Internet connections are not reliable enough for firmware updates. Use this diagram if you need help getting set up: ONCE YOUR TV HAS A WIRED CONNECTION, DO THE FOLLOWING: Press the MENU Click SYSTEM SETTINGS Then ABOUT Then SYSTEM UPDATES You'll be advised that your system is currently up to date or requested to select CHECK NOW for the latest update. If a new version is available, it downloads automatically. FIRMWARE UPDATES WILL ALSO UPDATE LG ULTRA HD 4K SMART TV AND LG APPS AT THE SAME TIME.

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 3 replies