Quantcast

App for Ultriviolet movies database

Many store-bought movie discs come with a code to redeem a digital copy of the movie from Ultraviolet.  It is flippin' hard to find an easy way to play UV movies and an app on the TV itself would answer the prayers of millions.

Please create an app for webOS that will be able to play my UV mopvies from both my UK and US libraries.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can link your ultraviolet account to Vudu and view there.  There are various free movie streaming apps available . by using these apps you can watch movies and t.v. shows online. my friend suggest me a free movie streaming app for watching movies online for free.

link hidden, please login to view
from here regarding  movie streaming app .

• 3 weeks later...

Ultraviolet is being replaced by MoviesAnywhere. Not all of my movies have transferred over to MoviesAnywhere. 189 of 274 movies transferred. Paramount, MGM, and Lionsgate have not yet joined MoviesAnywhere. However, try linking your ultraviolet library to Vudu. Then create a movies anywhere account, and link both Vudu and Amazon Prime. Most of your movies should then show up in Prime. You can also link Fandango Now, iTunes, Microsoft, and Google to MoviesAnywhere. That should solve the issue, and get your ultraviolet library playable on your LG via Amazon Prime, Google Play, or Fandango Now app.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Maria D
      How to change view from 16:9 in movies to fit full screen 

LG QLED B22 
    • By Velvet_Noir
      Hi, I have the option to right click and pick the subtitles on my Mac when watching movies in the VLC Player, but I can’t do this on the LG OLED, though. I already renamed the subtitle file to be the exact same as the video file and I did have the SRT file in the same folder where the movie is. However, when I connect the hard drive to the TV, the subtitle still doesn't appear. The format of my hardrive is NTFS. Can anyone please offer some advice?
    • By oha
      if anyone maybe knows a idea to resolve this, please share, thanx..
      in Turkey.. oled55c1 media player can not play english audio track in the m2ts movie file from usb.. it will sound funny but, it seems like WebOs or its built-in Media Player is against english.. : (( it plays the m2TS audio track within the file with russian, spanish or italian but wierdly not english.. ¿¿?? when you go to audio tracks list setting there are no language titles.. the list only shows "song languages" or something like that.. and under that menu there are listings as 1, 2, 3..   it should list language audio tracks formally as it should be..            1: English   2: Russian   3: Spanish    or whatever listed in the file..   this is not only one-file problem.. As far as I know this issue exists in every 2021 and 2022 LG oled smartTVs WEBOS models and built-in media players for every m2TS file movies... 
      if anyone would ask; for these movie files on PC windows OS there's no problem at all.. english audio track is there.. and plus; Samsung plays this file with english audio track without any problems.. : ((((
      what about installing mpc-hc on WebOs? would that resolve this issue ? possible someday ?
      hope this issue will be resolved with updates soon..
    • By Sabab
      Hello. I am from Bangladesh. I have an LG  television (LG UP7550 43'' UHD 4K TV). I want to play movies with Bengali Subtitle. My TV isn't showing the Bengali subtitle file (srt or ass) though I have renamed it as the same name as the name of the movie and kept it in the same folder. How can I get rid of the problem? Do I need to use any special player for this purpose? Or is it completely impossible to watch movies with Bengali Sub?