Quantcast

Sling tv

55 uf6800

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bos2prov
      I have a LG Model  #55UQ7570PUJ TV. I've set it up so that it loads to my Roku.
      When I press the Input button on my remote, there used to be six tiles that appeared at the bottom -- Home Dashboard, Live TV, LG Channels, Sling TV, HDMI 1, HDMI 2. I have Sling TV as an app inside Roku, but I used to also be able to get into it directly as an Input from the tile at the bottom, and I kind of liked doing it that way.
      I started using LG Channels for a bit, and when I came out of that I noticed that the Sling TV tile had disappeared. I'm not sure if the two things are related, but this is what I have now. Any idea what could have happened and how I get it back?

• By rwskinner
      A few months ago after a firmware update, the one that says "SLING + FreeStream" across the screen on starting sling, each time the tv comes on, and sling was the last item open, it says network error, and if I exit sling loads fine.
      It only does this with Sling and my LG tv's.  Netflix doesn't do it and my Samsung and Visio don't do it.  None of my LG's did until that update.   It's like they're trying to go to a site before the TV's network is ready, and no retrying it.
      If I go to Netflix then turn off the TV, when I turn it back on Netflix loads just fine with no Error.
      I'm resetting these again.  I tried that multiple times and it doesn't fix anything.  Deleting the Sling app and reloading and updating doesn't help either.  This all happens on all 3 of my new LG's.
    • By SteveK
      Disappointed in Smart TV.  Other than OTA TV through Tablo, most TV we watch is on Sling.  On the Roku app we can use the Sling DVR. But on the LG TVOS app, we can not.
      I confirmed this with Sling and LG. Now when someone asks me about the TV I am tempted to suggest they get a UHD TV, but not bother with SMART.

Am I wrong? Something to be done?
    • By jkester
      Sling TV is my default app on my LG TV.   Everything  was working fine until today.  Now when I hit the HOME button on the remote, the TV correctly returns to the HOME page, but then immediately re-launches Sling TV before I have an opportunity to select a different app (for example, Netflix).   This cycle repeats itself every time I enter HOME while in the Sling TV app.  The only way I can return to HOME without Sling TV automatically relaunching is to manually select a different input (e.g., HDMI one or LIVE Team), and then enter HOME and it will correctly stay in HOME until another app is selected.  I've tried resetting the TV  and I've tried deleting/adding Sling TV.  I have the latest WebOS update.  This may have started after downloading a recent Sling TV app?  Not sure.  Any suggestions appreciated.
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Ron Shaver
      I have the SLING streaming service on all 3 of my LG OLED TVs.  I've updated the SLING app on 2 of them and now have a problem.  Both TVs default to the SLING app when I turn them on.   I am able to watch streaming content but can't exit the SLING app.  This only started happening after I updated the app.  For this reason I did not update the SLING app on my 3rd TV.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?