Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Haitham Rabie

Auto Refresh Required on HTML page through LG WebOs

Question

Hello world,

I need  to show a web page in my LG 43LH5700 through HTML page this page containing (JS+CSS) connected to the screen through Ethernet cable only , but this web page should be able to refresh its content every

2 minutes... 
Can somebody help me?

Do I need to buy a small PC for that ??
-Do you know some application able to do this?
 Thanks

display.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Gary M
      LG webOS TV UH8500
      Software version:  05.30.60.
      As of last evening YouTube has this piece of information at the top of my home page:
      "We'll stop supporting this browser soon.   For best results please update your browser"
      Now what am I supposed to do?
    • By FG_Rick
      Just bought the LG 55UM7300 yesterday. Opened the web browser today for the first time, and wanted to sign in to my Google account. I got this message:
      "Couldn't sign you in. This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you're already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."
      I tried doing it again using https://www.google.com but got the same message. Since we don't have options for using other browsers, there may not be a way around this, but I thought I would check anyway. I'm using my secure home wi-fi network. Has anyone else experienced this?
    • By Kalpesh Patil
      I am getting error while playing video
      Since sony liv app is not available on lg smart tv , i am trying to play sony liv websites in web browser . I am getting below  flash player error

• By Gerontius
      I've got a new 43UM7500 OPLA installed today. Lovely set, great picture, great sound.  Working out how to use it properly is going to take time. Right now I want advice on how to get rid of a little message at the top of the screen reminding me to register it with L G. I'Ve already done that by phone, but I can't work out any way to get rid of the message.