Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bob McLean
      How do I  pause live tv on lg oled tv,I have an external hdd but there isn't any button on the remote control to pause or rewind?
    • By davexnet
      Hello -
      after no updates for approx. 2 years, the TV updated to 06.00.03 about 4 months ago, now to
      this latest, which is described as a bug fix release.

This release has changed the  TV picture, it is too bright, almost garish, with a decidedly blue color cast -
      Let's be honest, a stable and properly balanced image was never one of the TV's strong points, now it's almost unwatchable.
      Why would anybody update the TV firmware picture settings of a 4 year old TV in such a drastic way? 
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By Raato
      How can I clear the LG TV (UM7600PLB / os. 05.10.25) cache?
      I don't mean any particular app or browser but the whole TV cache. The cache contains incorrect data.
      The data is cached because the factory settings do not help. I know you have to have the kind of script that does it.
    • By Mathew
      Am using LG OLED TV 55BX UAE version in India but can't install Disney Hotstar App in my TV and India is not mentioned in Broadcast and Location option which is not at all fair. Please sort this out...  I am a LG electronics user ( Air conditioner, Refrigerator, Washing machine ETC ) and recommending others also this Brand but this kind of issues are leading to discourage ..