Quantcast

How to pair Prysm settop box

Sandip Nath

Question

1 answer to this question

I have a set-top box for my LG tv but most of the time I use the remove from the set-top.  It took me some time to get the Magic Remote from LG to work with the set-top box but I don't use it much. 

What I had to do is in the connection menu select a set-top box and than select the correct box. That was the hard part because I use a t-mobile set-top box but had to select the manufacture from the box instead of the telecom provider.

Hope it helps. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tom S.
      New user to the forum!  
      My TV is an LG OLED 65B6P, which was working fine until a few days ago, when the magic remote pointer and OK button stopped working (was getting message that Bluetooth needed to be initialized).  After making the mistake of calling product support, they had me do a factory reset, but that didn't fix the issue, and only made it worse, as now I can't proceed from the "Start Up" menu as I can't click the OK button.  I'm dead in the water, and have even tried this with 2 different magic remotes!  I've tried the pairing and unpairing suggested on numerous support sites, and can't get anywhere with this.  Can't even find an LG service center in the Boston area.
      I also have a Harmony Ultimate remote, but that likely won't help here, as I can't get the "OK" button assigned in the TV's current state.
      Any help is appreciated!
    • By Mdzh
      I have a LGOLED55CX3LA tv and a TH200 settop box device for IPTV. I'm trying to setup the Universal control function so that I'd be able to control the settop box with my lg magic remote control.
      Unfortunately, I do not see the settop box model under the supported providers. TH200 is a very common model of settop box. How come it's not listed?
      Am i missing something? Is there a way to configure it and control the device using the magic remote? 
    • By vivekpohre
      This would be a lovable feature if implemented. Users generally change channels on their settopbox using the magic remote which is very cumbersome. 
      So even if someone has done that once why shouldn't the OS cache it and show that list of top 10 most visited channels to choose from.
    • By News Reporter
      This tip is only for those using a TouchPad and the official HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard
      While you can use just about any Bluetooth keyboard with your TouchPad, there are a lot of benefits of using the official HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard that was released alongside the tablet. In addition to some unique webOS keys on the device that will improve your webOS experience, the process of actually pairing the device is incredibly easy and will take only a matter of seconds to complete.
      To pair your keyboard with your TouchPad:
      Ensure that your Bluetooth keyboard is turned off before you start (with the keyboard laying face down, the power button on the back should be pushed to the left)  This is important since the keyboard will only try to pair to a device for 1 minute after it's turned on link hidden, please login to view from the top-right corner of the TouchPad's screen to bring up the Device menu and choose Bluetooth, then Bluetooth Preferences If Bluetooth is not already turned on, toggle the ON/OFF switch to turn it on Press the "+ Add Device" and then select "Keyboard" from the "TYPE" dropdown list Turn your Bluetooth keyboard on (with the keyboard laying face down, the power button on the back should be pushed to the right) The TouchPad should search for the device and find it within a few seconds Tap "HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard" under the FOUND DEVICES section and you are done Congrats, your keyboard has now been paired to the TouchPad for you to use. Note that after a short period of inactivity, the keyboard will power down and disconnect from the TouchPad. However, you just need to tap any key on the keyboard and it should automatically reconnect, as long as the TouchPad's Bluetooth is turned on