Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Stephen Pritchard

Youtube app not scrolling.

Question

3 answers to this question

On 26/03/2018 at 7:31 AM, Stephen Pritchard said:

Hi

For some reason the scroll right and left arrows  have disappeared from the youtube app when using my mouse. 

I've tried installing the app again but no luck. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks 

IMG_20180326_11415.jpg

I must admit I do not recall there ever being arrows on the screen to indicate scroll direction, I have always used the left and right arrow buttons on my remote to scroll back and forth.  What model TV & version of YouTube do you have?

Hi I have the exact same issue. surprising that there is not much about it online! I have the magic remote which only has the vertical scroll wheel. and it bugs me everytime I want to scroll left or right in youtube and miss a lot of the search results.

in the photo posted by the OP how do you scroll to the videos on the right of the Rick Gervais video? pic of my remote also attached.

medium01.jpg

I just brought it and same problem here cannt scroll youtube left or right to review videos in the same channell

Only up and down 

Any help