• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Adam Harbour

how to change hdmi tv source using a learning remote

Question

Hi

unlike most remotes i dont seem to be able to toggle between hdmi sources by pressing a source button.  On my LG OS tv i click the source button or magic mouse though the bottom source icons. Because if this i cant use a custom learning remote etc. Am i missing something - is there a setting i can change to make the source button toggle hdmi sources (and thus have a learning remote clone its IR code) or is this by design ?

3 answers to this question

With my TV it is possible to change the input source using one button. I press it several times until the desired source is selected. Then I wait for a couple of seconds and the source is selected without pressing the OK button.