Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

omer shimran

Hls streaming info

Question

hey,

I am developing a web App on the Lg, and i am trying to display the bitrate/speed of a test-stream.

In the LG documents i have found only a reference to the mediaPlayInfo object, which hold 2 fields - bitrateInstant and bitrateTarget, both

hold constant values and do not change throughout the stream test.

is there any way to get the current bitrate from the LG player?

thanks,

omer

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: No programmes found in auto tuning

When i connect three pins of satellite set top box with lg smart tv (32lk616bptb), I am not able to tune the programmes in auto tuning, it displays no programmes found. Please help!

By Jay Kadam, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Display off during Radio/Music

Hi! I own an LG 55UF6809 WebOS 2 TV and I'd like to see a feature to turn off the screen after a certain amount of time while listening to radio songs. I find it pretty wasteful to not turn the screen off. What also annoys me is the fact when I'm turning the display off via menu (lots of steps) and I press any key on the remote the energy saving mode is turned off (instead of the last selected energy saving setting, automatic in my case). Hopefully you can do something to improve energy consumption while listening music. Best regards Dieter Meier

By Dieter Meier, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: LG 42LB6250 Display Problem

Hi...I am facing a problem with mt LG Smart TV Model 42LB6250, the display turns on but shows rainbow stripes.  Any one faced similar problem and can tell me the cause of this problem? Took for repair but was told will take long to order a display/motherboard. 

By sniper619, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: How are apps added to the existing app display?

I want to add all available apps to my LG smart TV display.   There are some youtube videos describing methods that I've researched and tried, however they didn't quite work out the way I wanted.   Is there a concrete set of steps that will enable me to add apps?    

By swami, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • [pivotCE]Fix Java applications for high DPI display

Does webOS Quick Install look like this on your computer? Well, if you have a high resolution display (QHD+, 4k, etc.) on your Windows PC, there’s a fix for that. Over at superuser, someone having a similar issue posed the “how do I fix it” question because holy cow, that’s hard to read. I’d been struggling with it myself for about a year and never had much luck fixing it. This fix however, fixed not only my Java app issues (specific to webOS Quick Install and Nova Device Installer) but also fixed other apps that don’t scale well like 7zip (by making the change to the 7zip exe). Here’s the fix: Find java.exe and/or javaw.exe likely found in C:\Program Files\Java\jre(version#)\bin. Right click on it and select -> Properties Go to Compatibility tab Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Choose System for Scaling performed by: Click OK Launch your java app and tada! #webOSforever Thanks to webOS friend, FastbootOEM for the tip! Related posts: TIP: preware.net solutions for WOSQI, Preware v1.9.13 View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies