Quantcast

Use Magic Remote with Windows 10 PC on HDMI?

michail71

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

On 2/4/2018 at 10:01 AM, nemilose said:

I do not think that you may use magic remote with PC, but you can use a phone app, such as Unified Remote.

well I use Unified Remote, but is there a plugin to use the Magic Remote as a Unified Remote mouse control?

It should be possible with Windows wireless screen sharing but mine is connected wired trough hdmi.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By dracula1001
      Hello,
      I own a 55 inch LG  WEBOS TV SM8100PVA and I am connecting my SONY WH-1000XM3 bluetooth head set to the TV, it used to auto connect as soon as I power on the headphones, but now it only connecting manually, I have tried to reconnect them (forget and connect again) and the auto detect isturned on, I cannot auto connect them
      meaning every time I have to connect them, but only manually, it started happening after I connected them once to my phone and than I unpaired them from my phone,
      Can anyone assist :)?
      thank you
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By dvoina
      Hi!
      I have a 49SK7900PLA TV and the remote has seen better days...
      I am wondering if I can pair it with the new AN-MR22GN remote that costs half the price of an AN-MR20GA (the one that I currently have).
      TV is running software version 06.10.30