Quantcast

Simple way to disable Factory Mode and return to User Mode by default

bbourgau

Question

7 answers to this question

Did you get this issue resolved. If yes, pls share solutiin
Hi! I want to know if you have set your tv in family mode ? You hit settings on your remote -> advanced -> general -> home(family) / store mode, then select home(family) mode. Then set or reset your tv if needed.

Or you can do what is say in this video it might work:

If your remote control is not working

Then you should try the "instop" option or button in the "sure universal remote" app that you can find on the Google playstore in an Android smartphone.

Once the sure app is pair to the tv -> hit the checkered square -> scroll down to the bottom and hit the "instop" option to factory reset your tv.

If you can't use the sure app, you can purchase this not to expensive lg services remote on amazon it go the "instop" button and more...

Look for this it cost about $9.90
Factory SVC Remocon" MKJ39170828
Do your factory reset

Bye

Envoyé de mon SM-N960F en utilisant Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Steel said:

Hi! I want to know if you have set your tv in family mode ? You hit settings on your remote -> advanced -> general -> home(family) / store mode, then select home(family) mode. Then set or reset your tv if needed.

Or you can do what is say in this video it might work:

If your remote control is not working

Then you should try the "instop" option or button in the "sure universal remote" app that you can find on the Google playstore in an Android smartphone.

Once the sure app is pair to the tv -> hit the checkered square -> scroll down to the bottom and hit the "instop" option to factory reset your tv.

If you can't use the sure app, you can purchase this not to expensive lg services remote on amazon it go the "instop" button and more...

Look for this it cost about $9.90
Factory SVC Remocon" MKJ39170828
Do your factory reset

Bye

Envoyé de mon SM-N960F en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply. I tried the Harmony universal remote and also the IR remote app on Samsung Galaxy tab. Nothing worked out. Now my TV is stuck in Factory mode. The message floating on TV says, Press INSTOP to go back to user mode. I have tried LG service remote, Harmony remote and Samsung IR smart app to send INSTOP command. There is nothing happens. 

I also tried the P-only button on service remote that allows to enter the Instop without password. When i press P-only button, the TV turns on with message saying pressure exit and turn-off to exit P-only mode. Press Exit and INSTOP to revert back to User mode. I pressed the exit and INstop nothing happens. Please help me here on how to turn off Factory mode and revert back to User Mode. 

Thanks 

41 minutes ago, Ganesh Lolge said:

Thank you for your reply. I tried the Harmony universal remote and also the IR remote app on Samsung Galaxy tab. Nothing worked out. Now my TV is stuck in Factory mode. The message floating on TV says, Press INSTOP to go back to user mode. I have tried LG service remote, Harmony remote and Samsung IR smart app to send INSTOP command. There is nothing happens. 

I also tried the P-only button on service remote that allows to enter the Instop without password. When i press P-only button, the TV turns on with message saying pressure exit and turn-off to exit P-only mode. Press Exit and INSTOP to revert back to User mode. I pressed the exit and INstop nothing happens. Please help me here on how to turn off Factory mode and revert back to User Mode. 

Thanks 

Hi! After doing what you did you have to turn off the tv and turn it on again for change to be executed i think. Have you done that ?

Did you unplug hdmi and network cable ?

And have you try this method :

Me I added in the harmony elite remote, the "services menu" ,the "in_start" and the "instop" options

I think you could do the same

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.