Quantcast

I installed hulu but I'm unable to launch. It has been loading for 24 hours. How do I uninstall and start over?

LBJ

Question

4 answers to this question

Ok.  To uninstall the app, long press the OK button and you'll see a "face" icon come up over the app.  You can then click on the icon and it will uninstall the app.  It sounds like it might have partially loaded and then got hung up.  Uninstalling and reinstalling would be your best option at this point.  Keep us posted.  

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Samreen Singh
      I am facing this issue after updating to the latest version of firmware. On my Wifi, I am not able to install/ update any app. Error is coming as written in the title of this post. But when I am using mobile hotspot everythings fine. I have tried all options resetting my router to factory reset, resetting TV, dns setting change to 8.8.8.8. but nothing is working for me for my Wifi.
      My tv model is LGUP7500PTZ pls help
    • By alfie
      Disney plus unable to play videos error code:PB_WEBOS_DR-6006_Invalidstateerror: Unfulfilled promise rejected automatically during destruction.
    • By MTNL
      Hi All!

Is it possible to turn on a LG SmartTV so it starts the web browser with a specific website
      I know it is possible to set your own website but I can not find if it is possible from cold start
      We have been using Samsung TV's but their recent policy to force you to see their crappy advertisement is too much a hassle so I want to switch to LG
      Any other hints and/or tips are VERY welcome how to use the LG as a Kiosk TV
      We are looking to use these LG models:
      LG 43UQ70006LB - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 LG 43UQ70003LB - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 LG 43UQ75003LF - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 LG 43UQ80006LB - 43 inch - 4K LED - 2022 Any info is very welcome!
      Ed
    • By News Reporter
      Delivering an Uplifting Customer Experience, Company’s New Home Appliances
      Can be Upgraded With New Features Tailored to Different Needs and Lifestyles

SEOUL, Dec. 28, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has announced the global launch of its LG ThinQ UP upgradeable home appliances including refrigerators, washers, dryers, oven ranges and dishwashers. Able to adapt to the unique needs and changing lifestyles of each customer, LG’s appliances enable users to enjoy new features and functions without having to make any additional purchases. Launched in South Korea in January 2022, LG ThinQ UP will begin rolling out internationally starting from March 2023 in the U.S., with availability in other key markets to follow.
      Built around the customer-centric concept of Evolving with You, LG ThinQ UP appliances can incorporate new features throughout their lives, providing more value to users over time. LG will continuously develop easy-to-install software updates and hardware add-ons, delivering specialized options and new conveniences based on the usage patterns and suggestions of ThinQ UP appliance owners.
      One of the custom features available to download in 2023, Laundry Saver Mode can be applied to dryer models with ThinQ UP. Extremely useful for those times when the dryer can’t be unloaded right away, Laundry Saver keeps the drum tumbling after the cycle has finished (and until the dryer door is opened) to help prevent wrinkles and odors. Another feature on offer is Improved Nighttime Brightness Control for refrigerators with ThinQ UP, which makes the fridges’ interior lighting softer at nighttime so as not to ‘blind’ users when they open the door. All new software features are optional, and can be easily downloaded from the LG ThinQ app.*
      “A new paradigm in the home appliance industry, LG ThinQ UP is an innovative, new solution that delivers unprecedented customer value and differentiated user experiences,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “We will continue to offer sophisticated lifestyle solutions that provide personalized performance, convenient features and customizable upgradability.”
      Visitors can experience all of LG’s latest innovations, including the new ThinQ UP appliances, at the company’s booth (#15501, Las Vegas Convention Center) at CES 2023 in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
      # # #
      * ThinQ UP features are available on the limited product models launched after the fourth quarter of 2022 in the United States.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Fausto
      I aIl
      I cannot receive Rai1 4k fifa game,
      The message sayd It Is supported only from version 2.0.1.
      How can I check my installed version?
      I have received Hbbtv Channel until a few days ago 
      Let me know 
      Fausto 

• Similar Tagged Content