Quantcast

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By m571
      It would be nice if we could be able to use any usb hd camera.
    • By PeterWilby
      Great TV from 2015 (John Lewis branded) but I’m trying to find/download the Skype app to use with the built-in camera....
    • By ANTON PORTUGAL
      HOW TO INSTALL SKYPE IN LG SMART TV
    • By Yunus Ali
      how to install SKYPE in my LG SMART TV. Already I checked in LG STORE PREMIUM but I cant find SKYPE. Please let me know.
    • By pivotCE
      It’s over.  Skype is dead for webOS.  We reported on the likely eventual death of this
      link hidden, please login to view times. But this time, it’s for real.
      It worked in early June of this year but not long after I got another message from Skype.

But 12 days later it still worked.

But by working I only meant that legacy clients like ours and to include Android, Linux, and Apple clients that used their older protocol could still talk to each other but not with the newer clients.
      Then in the middle of August, webOS forum user, mazzinia, noted .  I only noticed it in September…

You can see some rather confusing entries in when trying to login.  It doesn’t amount to any good sadly.
      If you have a Skype account already added to webOS then your log will look something like this but for those that don’t have a Skype account added to Synergy then you won’t be able to add it anymore.
      Farewell, Skype for webOS.
      #webOSforever

Related posts: