Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Rajeev

Need to update the List of Satellites to Add SES 7 108 E

Question

Dears... I got a LG 65UH6030 TV that has a buit in Satellite tuner. However, when I am trying to locate SES 7 at 108 degree East, I do not see that satellite in the list. I need to add this satellite so that I can tune this Satellite for my TV to get the channels.

Any help on how to add to the existing list of Satellites will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Rajeev

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• terrestrial + satellite

why is so hard to switch betwwen antenna & satellite channels ?   in fact it would be much better to just be able to mix antenna, cable and satellite channels so one can browse them (guide) all together

By Sparc, in LG webOS Wish List

• 15 replies
    • Question: programming a recording without the online list

Hello, for some reason, in the region where I live (Friuli, near Venice, Italy) the Main TV Provider (RAI) does not transmit the program plan for its channels.... while all the others do... Unfortunately I'm specially interested in recording RAI events, because I'm at work when they go on air.... I own a LG 43UJ70V1 since 10 days, in absence of the program list I did not find a way to program a recording  from RAI.... I'm quite disappointed because  I was sure (and still I am)  there must be a way to plan a recording by knowing the channel, the start date/time and the stop date/time or duration... but I couldn't find it.. I saw this feature in many 15-years-old TV sets, I can't believe it's no more in this super hi-tech expensive thing... As an alternative, is it possible to download the list from the internet??    this is also a feature that was already working in 15 years ago TV's. is there any app in the LG store to work out of this? thankyou

By adolfo melilli, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Preserve custom program list after retune

When retuning the TV program list, the "smart" option is supposed to preserve customisations made to the list.  However I find that, while locked and skipped channels are preserved, any changes I've made to the channel numbers are restored to their original defaults. This is highly frustrating as I have moved BBC 1 HD (101), for example, to channel 1 where its non-HD equivalent was, but after a rescan they move back to their original places.
      Please allow the preservation of custom lists when retuning.  Perhaps if a conflict occurs when a new channel is found, ask the user which channel they would like to occupy that slot.

By Legend for Hire, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: Unable to edit list of programmes

Hi, I recently bought new LG tv, and the CI+ adapter as well. I tuned all available channels I could . Then I tried to manage the list but I'm unable to.  Attaching picture of error message. Help please

By Michal94, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: How do you use the Favorites channel list for cable?

So I set up favorites for cable.  How do I USE them with the magic remote?  When I'm watching cable, and I click on the scroll wheel, there aren't any choices to "goto favorites" or anything like that.  How do I invoke the favorites that I created?

By Mark Tiede, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 5 answers