Quantcast

Two Magic Remotes but only one controls sound?

RFino

Question

I recently purchased a second remote (LG AN-MR650A Magic Remote Control ) so both my wife and I have a remote to control our OLED 55B7A TV.  However, when I paired the second remote then the first remote no longer controls sound.  Both remotes appear to have other functionalities but the sound control only works with one remote.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Christian Caporrimo
      Any reason I can't find HBO Max on my LG OLED C6? WebOS is fully updated. I was told it was available on WebOS now but it's nowhere. If it's bc my TV has an old WebOS I'd like to know if I can install a newer one or of the hardware simply isn't compatible and I need to buy something like Fire stick just so I can have HBO Max (f'in absurd if that's the case)
    • By Santy
      Alexa controls everything on my lg  thinq90 exept turning it on but it will turn it off plz help
    • By Erich Maritz
      Dears, 
      While trying to set up universal control for my surround sound (so I dont need the extra remote) I've been facing the following difficulty.

When I go through the steps in device connector I never get the option for set universal control. After simplink  (which is off) I just have the option "done" no next to set up manufacturer to control it via the "universal" remote function on my magic remote.

Device: Oled55c7v-z + magic remote
      Tried already:
      Factory reset, change service location, adding different devices (never does the option appear), hard power cycle, and disconnecting and connecting the devices.
    • By Gigi115
      Is there any way to watch a ballgame on CBS and one on ESPN at the same time.  When we pull up the multiview feature, we can only get ESPN channels.
    • By News Reporter
      From Popular Contemporary Artists to Rising Stars,
      LG OLED Ready to Light Up Truly Inspiring Works of Art

SEOUL, Oct. 15, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) is kicking off a series of art initiatives in London as part of its “SELF-LIT” campaign featuring LG OLED technology. Opening this week, LG presents to the world a new genre of art, LG OLED Art, powered by the company’s self-lit LG OLED TV technology.
      Consistent with LG’s philosophy, Art Inspires Technology, Technology Completes Art, the SELF-LIT Masterpiece and the SELF-LIT Museum feature the works of acclaimed artists beautifully displayed on LG’s most advanced OLED TVs to deliver realistic colors and textures via millions of self-lit pixels. With incredibly accurate color reproduction and infinite contrast, the artworks deliver the artists’ creative works exactly as intended with true-to-life colors and deep blacks for maximum immersion and realism.
      The inaugural exhibition, LG OLED X : A History of Painting, will be on display at LG’s space during , one of the most influential international contemporary art fairs in the world. As the sole consumer electronics brand to exhibit at Frieze London, the LG-Hirst collaboration will feature extraordinary works from the artist exploring the creative potential of innovative technology and how it can be a powerful partner for new developments in digital art.
      The exhibition features major works by the artist including paintings from his Kaleidoscope and Spin series alongside stunning self-lit digital reproductions and the artist’s NFT series displayed on LG’s premium OLED TVs. The world’s first rollable TV, LG SIGNATURE OLED R, as well as the stylish LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K and the art-inspired LG G1 Gallery Series will offer new perspectives on Hirst’s impressive artworks through their unmatched picture quality.
      Also, until the end of this year, LG will expand its SELF-LIT project with the LUX, New Wave of Contemporary Art exhibition at at the heart of the city’s creative community. Leveraging OLED’s unique attributes, leading installation artists such as and will demonstrate their creativity using over 100 OLED products including LG TVs, signage solutions and transparent OLED displays, inviting visitors to experience mesmerizing visual art inspired by groundbreaking technologies.
      Through a series of iconic exhibitions that seamlessly combine technology and art to complement one another, LG aims to deliver more enriching experiences to gallery-goers. Every digital artwork brought to life by LG OLED will be uploaded to the project as they are unveiled, so that art enthusiasts and OLED fans around the world can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By fade2gray
      Hi,

I can turn the Wi-Fi socket on and off using the Google Home app on my mobile phone by using the voice command "turn socket on" and "turn socket off".
      Using the same commands with Google assistant on the magic remote, will turn the socket on but will not turn it off.

Any advice please?
    • By Vikram Sud
      In the last few days my LG TV OLED65B8PTA suddenly drops the volume significantly fleetingly every few minutes. 

Am also hoping this isn't the start of the end of this massive investment I made a couple of years ago !!! 
    • By datdarndot
      I have a one year-old model 43UK6500AUA, with standard remote only (no Magic Remote). I can find no mention anywhere of Time Machine. Does this model not include Time Machine  II functionality? Must one have a Magic Remote to reveal this feature? I am also baffled by numerous references in the forum to using HDMI , which should not be necessary if using the TV's built-in tuner, as I intend to do. There is also mention of using USB3 for the external HDD. My TV has only  two  USB ports : USB1 and USB2 — or does this refer to USB 3.0 version (as opposed to USB 2.0)?
    • By Colin Bamber
      Is it possible to programme an additional function on to the magic remote. 

There is a missing EDIT button that my HUMAX FVP-5000T uses to bulk delete recordings and various other functions. I can’t seem to replicate that function with any button on the magic remote.