Quantcast

Hotstar, Jio TV, Wynk, Jio Music

Jeeva J

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I have been struggling with the Tidal App on my LG C1. You play music, but it random stops playing. Both on Wired connection and WiFi connect. I basically can't listen to any full song, without the audio randomly stopping. 
    • By asit619
      Disney hotstar doesn't support dolby 5.1 or atmos on my new lg A2 oled.The sound quality in hotstar is so low other than netflix n amazon due toh the above reason.I checked the app last updated on app store it showed me in 03/04/2020.
    • By Tom Zarrilli
      On the music player all my mp3 files show up with a non functioning file as well as a playable one. The issue is that I have to spend time toggling thru these other tiles. The files do not appear on my Mac but only on th LG music player app.