Quantcast

Music App

Michał Jurczuk

Question

3 answers to this question

When it comes to stream music from music app to other devices, some music apps won't allow you to do that. Take Tidal app as an example, you can't use the music on any other devices or platforms even you had downloaded the music. But here is a tool that can help you. It is

link hidden, please login to view
, which aims to convert Tidal music files to common audio formats and then you can stream them to other devices for listening without any limitation.

I am a premium subscriber of Spotify, but streaming music services like Spotify and Amazon Music are troublesome because they are all protected by DRM. Therefore, we must use third-party software to remove DRM and download songs.
I have used this

to successfully download songs to my computer. If you want to move Spotify Music to other devices or other apps, you can use the converter to download the songs to your computer first, and then move them manually To the app or device you need.

Amazon Music is a good choice. If you have an Amazon Prime member, you can access over 2 million songs for free, and you can upgrade to Music Unlimited with a discount. To play Amazon Music on your phone, you just need to download the Amazon Music app from the App Store. If you haven't tried it before, Amazon offers you a 3-month free trial of Music Unlimited. In addition, to keep the amazon songs on your phone forever, you can

on your computer, and then transfer all the downloaded amazon songs to your phone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I have been struggling with the Tidal App on my LG C1. You play music, but it random stops playing. Both on Wired connection and WiFi connect. I basically can't listen to any full song, without the audio randomly stopping. 
    • By Tom Zarrilli
      On the music player all my mp3 files show up with a non functioning file as well as a playable one. The issue is that I have to spend time toggling thru these other tiles. The files do not appear on my Mac but only on th LG music player app.
    • By tim p
      I have two LG C2 tv's both running OS 03.21.30. Attempts to update the OS state that this is the current version as of 12/2022.  Amazon Music won't open on either of them, the splash screen appears and that's it, for hours.  It opens fine on other devices in the house, Sony TV, PC's, and droid phones. Other streaming apps work fine with no buffering or glitches.
      The solutions offered online list instructions for clearing app caches using a series of menus that aren't even remotely close to the menus available on these TV's.  I've checked every available menu and there's absolutely nothing offering the ability to clear app caches. App Manager offers exactly two options: Launch or Delete. Others insist that you need to clear the cache from within the app but of course the app won't open so that's a dead end.  I did clear the browser cache but it had no effect this AMZN Music problem.
      So far I've also:
      Deleted and re-installed the app multiple times; Left the TV's unplugged 24+ hours; Full reboot of the router multiple times; Factory Reset of the TV's. If anyone has a solution that doesn't involve buying a fire stick I'm very interested - thanks
      (edit) one of these tv's is five feet from the router.  Distance isn't the issue.
    • By News Reporter
      Subscribers Can Seamlessly Access Over 90 Million Songs, Thousands of
      Curated Playlists, Music Videos and Live Artist-Hosted Radio

SEOUL, Nov. 17, 2021 — Starting today, LG Electronics (LG) customers around the world will be able to enjoy Apple Music on their LG Smart TVs for the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
      Now available in the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs running webOS 4.0 and higher, the Apple Music app provides subscribers with access to over 90 million songs ad-free, over 30,000 expertly-curated playlists, music videos in 4K and the award-winning Apple Music Radio live streaming today’s hits, classics, and country. Apple Music on LG Smart TV also includes millions of tracks with time-synced lyrics, perfect for living room sing-alongs or parties. Subscribers can also access all the songs, albums, and playlists from their own music library on LG Smart TVs.
      LG Smart TVs owners will enjoy the seamless Apple Music experience they currently experience across all their devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, HomePod mini, PC, and Android, but with the visual big-screen immersiveness that LG TVs can deliver. Owners of LG Smart TVs can download Apple Music from the LG Content Store, sign in to an existing account with their Apple ID, or begin the subscription process right from their TV by trying Apple Music free for 3 months.
      # # #