Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Rolf

"Finish application to free storage..."

Not to get me wrong: I like the picture of my LG55UJ634V, but honestly there are many bugs in this 0S3.5!

F.e. I get the message above more or less in german, but it only restarts the app instead of rebooting to free memory...And I did not find any hint,how to reboot manually. I did not find any troubleshooting advises yet... So I turned of the power key with the TV and it helped...

Also programming is not easy....It seems to be, that due to memory shortage, information get lost...!

This is not funny and I hope future releases help significantly!

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: how to "forget/skip" wrong XPLAY update

Hello,   I've read on the XPLAY forum about various problems with the latest version, so I decided to postpone the update until the issues are solved. I really don't know where the problem is but the developer said: "They have approved a quiet old version what has no online update functionality and the only way to fix anything or add new functionality is to send it to LG QA team … but they arrrrr soooooo much slow. Ive send them (on several days ago) version latest dev version with online update functionality. It will allow me to react to bugs much faster …"   My setup is: TV: LG 55EG920V, WebOS 2.0, Software version 04.25.70 XPLAY: 20180322.1.2.8 (ONLINE) PLEX: 1.13.8.5395   The version available for update in LG content store is 2.189.171 (08.10.2018). Many users complained they couldn't login anymore after upgrading to this version.   Could you please tell me what is the correct version should I update and when it'll be available for my TV? Also, is there any way to skip this update?  I just want to avoid an accidental update which would broke the functionality...   Kind regards,

By Mihai B., in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 12 answers
    • picture in picture (pip) - feature request

I bought a new webos lg tv. I like the style, integration and simplicity of it. Only I miss one feature that I would expect on a new smart TV and that is a picture-in-picture (pip) feature. I understand that's a new platform for tv and some features are still new or in development. I hope this feature would be on an future update. Could we make a request on the development team of LG?

By slee, in LG webOS Wish List

• 19 replies
    • Question: Picture quality on an Oled using iptv..

I have the new 65"LG oled smart tv and i am getting a picture on my oled when i am watching my iptv it's just not as clear as i get from netflix or hulu. I have my resolution on my set top box set to 4k for my iptv. My set top box is 4k. I have tried everything to get my picture on my iptv to look like Netflix and hulu but its not happening. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

By Louie Blazo, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: DirecTV RVU "This Location not Authorized" message on LG DirecTV Ready TV

I have a LG OLED65C6P TV which is a listed as a DirecTV 4k Ready TV. It currently has SW File Version 05.30.02 and the DirecTV Ready app version 2.2.14. My home network is wired for full Gigabit and I will used a wired connection over wireless whenever possible. I have DirecTV with a Genie Gen 2 (HR44-700).  The DirecTV app on the LG OLED65C6P was activated last February and everything was working without any problems until recently.  Everything is hooked up using DirecTV's "official" setup for RVU client viewing using DECAs where required. About 3 weeks ago, the TV started displaying the message "This location is not authorized" after attempting to connect to the Genie receiver.  The only thing that changed is that DirecTV updated my Genie with Software 0x80d.    It seems that I am not the only person experiencing this problem.  I was hoping that someone over here at LG's support community may be able provide some help. There are posts by people on the AT&T Community Forums on this issue.  Here is a link to that thread...
      https://forums.att.com/t5/Watching-DIRECTV/quot-Location-not-Authorized-quot-error-message-on-LG-OLED-with/td-p/5248047 There are some posts by people on the DBSTalk Forums on this issue as well.  Here is a link to that thread...
      https://www.dbstalk.com/community/index.php?threads/0x80d-rvu-issues.225230/ Does LG need to update the DirecTV (RVU) app on my TV?  Do they need to update the LG webOS software or does the TV Firmware need an update? If so, how long will this take?  How do I get LG to do this?  

By adutchman, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 1 vote
      • 5 answers
    • Question: HDMI 1 pop up message

Why do I constantly keep getting a box appearing on the screen warning that HDMI port one is disconnected, I have a HUMAX HDR‑1100S connected to this port which when turned off keeps displaying this message box, tv is LG OLED55E7N WEBOS 3.5

By fynotfi, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 8 answers