Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

ayman.sy

Change Area Code

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Google Assistant is coming to LG’s ThinQ TV in seven more countries

LG’s 2018 lineup of AI-enabled ThinQ TVs are going to be getting Google Assistant functionality in many of its international markets. Starting 8/24, Google Assistant will be available in Canada, Australia, and the UK, with support coming to South Korea, Spain, France, and Germany by the end of the year. LG’s ThinQ TVs came with integrated Google Assistant when they launched in the US and added support for Alexa commands soon after. The built-in ThinQ AI, which runs on LG’s own WebOS can be used for TV-specific commands, such as “search for the soundtrack of this movie,” while Google Assistant and Alexa can be used as a smart home hub. You can basically use the TV the same way you’d use your Google Home by speaking commands into the mic on your remote. LG is also planning on bringing Amazon Alexa support to Australia and Canada in the future, but no time is specified yet.   Source: https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/8/24/17779468/google-assistant-lg-thinq-tv

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Question: Change region & combine apps from different countries?

I'm looking into buying one of the LG OLED TVs but am not familiar with the WebOS app platform LG uses. Is it possible to manually switch between country settings to install apps not available on a specific market? Can you somehow combine and run apps from different countries at the same time? For example, is there a way to download Hulu from the US alongside the BBC iPlayer from the UK?

By TOMillr, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Question: Moving from the Middle East to New Zealand

Hello there, I am struggling at the moment with our brand new smart tv which we took brand new and never opened with us when we shifted from Dubai to New Zealand. I can't get to the content store to download netflix, I only see Premium with 4 options (amazon, al jazeera and 2 orhers). I tried changing the location on the settings but I can only chose from the Middle East and Africa and when I try I get no change whatsoever to the options on premium. This is highly frustrating as we moved to a new house and were hoping to watch tv straight away, specially with kids. Any help would be truly appreciated.

By Alba, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Web Site Listing Available WebOS Apps

Please provide the URL of a Web site that maintains a continuously updated listing of all available WebOS apps for TV.  It's much easier to search using a fast PC than it is using the TV interface.  Thanks.

By papillrm, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • How to Upgrade to web2.0 in Oman (Middle east)

Please tell me the steps to upgrade to web2.0. I have seen news of updates being available,  

By Jitendra Pandey, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 3 replies