jonny

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By alexl
      Hello, I would like to disable "Pointer Mode" for my app on LG TV.

My app doesn't currently support pointer mode so it runs into issues when there are users who inadvertently use the cursor. Is it possible to disable?

In the documentation, I've only found cursorStateChange, which is an event when the cursor appears or disappears, but nothing to actually disable cursor mode. 

Thanks in advance.
    • By bogeyman62
      Has anyone been able to run Screen Share from a Windows 10 PC? Mine will not connect to the LG TV.
    • By Maciej
      Hi, I have a problem with my LG 49UJ634V. It has installed software v. 06.00.20 (the latest one), and I have issue with WiFi connection. 
      I've checked with different routers and modems, but the situation is the same.  When I am connected to WiFi the internet connection is very slow, and I cannot do anything in any of apps. The streaming is too slow to watch something. Only the solution is to plug LAN cable, but unfortunately it is on the opposite site of the room.
      Do you know what could be the reason? How I can solve the issue? 
    • By Lebona
      DSTV now app doesn’t launch, stack  on black screen. I’ve reinstalled and set to factory default still not starting.