Quantcast

Typing needed in LG TV Plus

Afsal

Question

LG TV Plus application is not at useful unless we are able to type and search in smartphone itself. LG has given a provision to use mouse with a touchpad in the app but haven't used a keyboard to type for search. It would be easy for viewers to type from their smartphone and search for videos in portals like Youtube. Please do the needful to have such functions in next update of application.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kieran Bryons
      I'm looking to buy an LG AI Thin Q TV, how do the sports alerts work - 
      link hidden, please login to view I literally watch loads of sports, does it update you on only certain sports or all sports?
    • By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
    • By Shwuck
      I recently set up a new C1 and when I am running Apps like Prime video or Netflix, the damn channels app keeps turning itself on and interrupting what I’m watching. Any recommended fixes????
    • By Shone
      I have a problem in browser. My tv is restarting by itself after i play some videos online. On some website's it's working but more website's are not working. In the past it was working great,but after some updates it went to disaster. Past six months it's always restarting. Also on some website's i get message that my browser doesn't support this video but in the past it was working. Looks like LG removed support with new updates. I will never buy lg tv again terrible experience. Android is the way to go. They don't even have another browser to download from the store.

lg 49nano867na
    • By Brendank
      Kayo app does not open when turning on tv. Needs to be restarted. All other apps are fine. Speed is fine, connection is wired.