• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LG while creating and managing the webOS platform they do not (the majority of the time) produce any apps for the platform.  It is down to content providers to create an app for their programming.

So while it is nice to be able to come to a forum to ask for an app and others can show their support as well, user really need to engage directly with content providers.  It is always useful to point content providers to this forum to help show them that there is a healthy appetite for their services though.

Also it should be remembered that this forum is a user to user site, not an LG to user site.

• 1 month later...
Did they have anything  like a dedicated support page or just a contact link?  Whichever it was could you share it with the forum so that others can badger iflix as well.

i just reply their promotion email..

33574906fb723d5a8a01a0f9984f2cf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:03 PM
To: [redacted]
Subject: [iflix] Re: [CountryPK] technical 63eae699: Iflix App for LG TV (WebOS) [SupportID:19f4e9f]

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (168429) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

profile_image_370217444011_2432141.png 

Mark G (iflix)

Jan 31, 15:03 +08

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. We just got word from our Tech Gurus that the iflix app was removed from LG Content Store to fix some bugs. But it will be available once the update has been fixed. However, there's no definite date yet on when the app will be out. We'll let you know as soon as we receive word from the team. For the meantime, you can still use your HDMI cord to be able to watch using your smart TV. :)Thank you for understanding! 

Regards,
Mark

97da46be504678dbcb6625f5bd58314b?size=40 

Noreply

Jan 30, 23:54 +08

CaseID: 63eae699
------------------------------------
Date: Wed Jan 30 2019 15:54:24 GMT+0000 (UTC)
Category: technical
Email: [redacted]
SupportID: 19f4e9f
Title: Iflix App for LG TV (WebOS)

Hi, I am located in [redacted] and have a 75 inch LG UHD855 with 
webOS version 5.30. A couple of my friends in Malaysia and Qatar are able 
to locate and install iflix app on LG Content Store. I on the other hand am 
unable to find the iflix app on the LG Content Store.

Questions are: 
1. Is iflix app available for LG Content Store?
2. Was it ever available? Was it pulled off for any reason?
3. When will iflix app be available on LG Content Store?
4. Is iflix app available but only for specific countries?

I contacted LG and the said iflix has to develop and app for LG Content 
Store and then they have to publish it on our store and then it cn become 
available on the store.

They also said that LG content Store is customized for each country.

Please answer all my questions. LG Content store is full of such requests 
for iflix requirement on LG Content Strore. The LG guys keep on forwarding 
us to you.

Please answer all questions that I posted. Thanks
[redacted]
[redacted]

This email is a service from iflix. Delivered by 
link hidden, please login to view
[YD6W84-Y7RV]